360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 677 FirstFirst 123456789101116315681106256506 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Thanks for the editor jappi. My guy has been playing with 64 in every stat and still has not been banned but I also have my guy in the 15 million soul memory. But anyways great editor you did a fantastic job.(:

Array

this is awesome
    thanks
    but does this fix the issue where ur class is not shown or blank when looking at ur status when in the pause menu
    i started with kinght then just modded my souls days after the game came out then i noticed it few days later that my class shows blank in the status menu
    has any one encounter this problem?

Array

Ive only frozen when I added the dull ember while not having it previously (when loading character, screen just stutters and then freezes). Spells work fine if you add them to your inventory, if you equip them through the editor they just show up in your slots but are all at 0 (same with weapons/armor/gear, except they appear on your character and work, buuut you don't have them equipped on your equip screen, and they are sometimes at 1/6th durability). And one last random glitch; my gestures got mixed around and like half of them removed though lol, which was a little weird but no big deal.

Inactive Member
    Array

Maybe you could come out with something like we could alter the attack damage of weapon or defense of shields for weapon and shields we like using would be cool, and Jappi how is everything on you end in life ? I would also like to ask would there be a update button ? or is there one there already cause I couldn't find it.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Teixeira View Post
    Maybe you could come out with something like we could alter the attack damage of weapon or defense of shields for weapon and shields we like using would be cool, and Jappi how is everything on you end in life ? I would also like to ask would there be a update button ? or is there one there already cause I couldn't find it.
    Im doing fine,thanks for asking:)

The tool has a build in updater, it will promp for a update when availible.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8625 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Im doing fine,thanks for asking:)

The tool has a build in updater, it will promp for a update when availible.
    hey jappi have u encountered the problem with the no class in the status screen in previous post
    will this tool fix it back...
    thanks

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Metal In The Morning View Post
    Ive only frozen when I added the dull ember while not having it previously (when loading character, screen just stutters and then freezes). Spells work fine if you add them to your inventory, if you equip them through the editor they just show up in your slots but are all at 0 (same with weapons/armor/gear, except they appear on your character and work, buuut you don't have them equipped on your equip screen, and they are sometimes at 1/6th durability). And one last random glitch; my gestures got mixed around and like half of them removed though lol, which was a little weird but no big deal.
    I too seem to have the same issues. Changing item quantity seems to corrupt my save and won't load at all.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4987 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 130 || Thanked 40 Times in 12 Posts

Array

I just downloaded this Tool and want to use for my PS3 save. I open the Tool and choose Load Ps3 Directory. I point the path to my PS3 Save on my PC. But it just show the warning: " You loaded Dark Souls II savegame does not contain any used slots. Please make a slot before loading it"

How can I load my PS3 Save? I copied my save from Multiman. Since this game save is protected, cannot copy from XMB...

THanks