360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 105
Register
    lostsoul
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Wanted to ask, Is it possible to make our own equipment by using the database? Would be awesome to see the return of the "Dreaded" Dark Wood Grain Ring or other DS1 favorites. If not, what are your thoughts on the editor having a tool to do this? I will admit it sounds hard to take a item effect from a previous game but imagine the possibilities...

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    Have you tried deleting your update and clearing your cache? Have you used the dark souls 2 parameter editor ? When did this start and what did you do before this happen?
    Sorry for the really late reply but.. I think i used Idles editor once just to try it out but once when he first made it but i only played offline. then i sent my copy of DS2 back into gamefly and just recently got it back and ever since then i couldnt find anyone online to play with or even play with my friends. Is that editor the reason why i cannot find people online?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralicht View Post
    Bans have worked differently for some time now. Basically, you will still see everything as normal (bloodstains and messages) but you can't see co-op signs and you can't invade or use the arena. It's a "soft" ban where you appear to be online but you really are on a sort of bad sport server (for XBox, at least. For the PS3, I haven't been able to connect to even the bad sport server after being banned). Since you no longer get a message saying you are banned, the best way to know 100% is to go to the blue or red arena and see if you can find a match. They don't work off of SM or SL, you are paired randomly depending on availability so you should be able to connect to someone if you are not banned from online play. Keep in mind that you have to be within a certain SM range of eachother to do coop (player status, top right) with a friend so the arena is the safest way to make sure. If you can connect to an arena player but can't co-op with your friend, feel free to post both of their SM ranges here or PM them and I will try to help you.

If you are banned, all characters on the account will be affected. To be able to play with other banned characters (on XBox), you can set your stats to the recommended values that the editor suggests. You don't get a lot of matches, but you will at least have some online play. Most people get banned from editing certain stats or from illegitimate item stacks.
    Sorry for the late reply.. its been awhile since i played ds2 im just getting back onit again after getting it back from gamefly.
    and i tried to get into the red arena and i got nothing.. i didnt exactly do it the legit way though. I got a save that had all the bonfire locations opened and i just went there to see if i could find a match and no i got nothing. i tried all 3 spots and everytime i got the message saying i wasnt able to find any matches.. So does that mean i am banned then? If so that sucks a lot but it is my own fault for modding so im not mad.. I guess i can play on my GF's account until she wants to play but other then that i guess i am "soft banned" is there a way to get out of that? other then joining a banned server? deleteing all the updates and clearing the cache along with all the modded saves wont help.. will it? and idk where the blue arena is.

One last thing to try before deleting anything. Grab a friend with similar soul memory and the engraved ring. Pick the same god and see if one of you can summon one another. But if neither of you can your most likely soft banned
    Ok ill try that.. But if i am get banned or soft banned is there a way to get around it?
    Since i can still somewhat get online could i be able to unban myself or maybe someone can do it for me?
    Or am i just SOL?
    I do have a backup account i can play on but i dont have gold for it i was thinking of getting on there and see if i can play.
    If so, would there be a way to trade/move the ban from one account to another?
    Also, is there a God that you know has a lot of people on it that i should pick to play with random people?
    Because my friend isnt on and idk when he'll be on.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Ok ill try that.. But if i am get banned or soft banned is there a way to get around it?
    Since i can still somewhat get online could i be able to unban myself or maybe someone can do it for me?
    Or am i just SOL?
    I do have a backup account i can play on but i dont have gold for it i was thinking of getting on there and see if i can play.
    If so, would there be a way to trade/move the ban from one account to another?
    Also, is there a God that you know has a lot of people on it that i should pick to play with random people?
    Because my friend isnt on and idk when he'll be on.
    The ring helps narrow down servers. Each god is a server. Best to keep it off if your looking for randoms. Try googling around to see If the banns are temp. And I don't think the save is banned just your account so you could transfer the save and rehash your new accounts info into it.
    Last edited by Jappi88; 07-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4920 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Sorry for the late reply.. its been awhile since i played ds2 im just getting back onit again after getting it back from gamefly.
    and i tried to get into the red arena and i got nothing.. i didnt exactly do it the legit way though. I got a save that had all the bonfire locations opened and i just went there to see if i could find a match and no i got nothing. i tried all 3 spots and everytime i got the message saying i wasnt able to find any matches.. So does that mean i am banned then? If so that sucks a lot but it is my own fault for modding so im not mad.. I guess i can play on my GF's account until she wants to play but other then that i guess i am "soft banned" is there a way to get out of that? other then joining a banned server? deleteing all the updates and clearing the cache along with all the modded saves wont help.. will it? and idk where the blue arena is.
    Hey before you start deleting stuff. Try creating entirely new save. And see it you can play online.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4253 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Hey before you start deleting stuff. Try creating entirely new save. And see it you can play online.
    I have a save a made on my HD on my xbox and im in the forest i killed the last giant and i have the soap stone.
    its an original character with no mods what so ever i keep all my mods on my usb.. Im at the "Cardinal Bonfire" and there are no summon signs anywhere.. Im a level 22 and my SM is 24721.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4920 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

I have a save a made on my HD on my xbox and im in the forest i killed the last giant and i have the soap stone.
    its an original character with no mods what so ever i keep all my mods on my usb.. Im at the "Cardinal Bonfire" and there are no summon signs anywhere.. Im a level 22 and my SM is 24721.
    You tried placing your soap stone down
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4253 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Sigh i give up trying to mod my save. I have 2 characters that are in end game in NG. Because i decided to wait till i have what i need before modding. And now all i ever get is "saving failed returning to main menu" . I don't know what i'm doing wrong. It works if i mod it near the beginning but for some reason it Corrupts on my end game save file. I haven't tried modding my save without the souls i got throughout the game. Maybe it's all the boss souls i got that's causing it not to sure. I'll try again tonight.

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    Sigh i give up trying to mod my save. I have 2 characters that are in end game in NG. Because i decided to wait till i have what i need before modding. And now all i ever get is "saving failed returning to main menu" . I don't know what i'm doing wrong. It works if i mod it near the beginning but for some reason it Corrupts on my end game save file. I haven't tried modding my save without the souls i got throughout the game. Maybe it's all the boss souls i got that's causing it not to sure. I'll try again tonight.
    Have used the restore STFS

Array

Thanks Redemption. I'll try that later.