360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 677 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722376287112262512 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by M1dnite View Post
    Just to clear things up for anyone that hasn't put a ton of hours into the game.
    The "Illusory Ring of the Vengeful" and the "Illusory Ring of the Guilty" are cut and listed as items in the editor.
    The other two rings you are talking about are "Illusory Ring Of A Conqueror & Illusory Ring Of The Exalted" are in the game, and as you said very difficult to get.
    IMHO You think for finishing the game without dieing or using a bonfire you would get something better then these rings.
    whoops my mistake. Those rings can actually be really useful in pvp for those who use multiple weapons, switching between say a greatbow, the blue flame, and a large heavy weapon can give you access to strong ranged attacks, short ranged melee and long ranged melee, and magic. And they'll never know what you'll be using

M1dnite

I was having the save issue and I found the Ashen Mist Heart is the spells section of the inventory screen. I removed the Ashen Mist Heart and the Dull Ember from the characters inventory and it fixed the problem. It should be in the same inventory tab as all the souls and random items. Hope that helps..

Array

Work the first time, load only one character, but my save have 10 characters.
    And now dont work, the program say "Your loaded Dark Souls 2 Savegame not contains any used slots... please make a slot before loading it."
    Last edited by 4esfera; 05-01-2014 at 05:09 AM.

AudioRage

this is really giving me so much trouble i'm sorry, how do I restore a back up file? or make my back up file my actual save like it originally was?

Haven Donator
    modder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by AudioRage View Post
    this is really giving me so much trouble i'm sorry, how do I restore a back up file? or make my back up file my actual save like it originally was?
    I'm going to assume it automatically changed the name to something like "-0000_Game.bak" or something similar... just change the name of the back up back to "-0000_Game" (no quotations obviously), then go into horizon or whatever you are using... inject file, and when it asks you if you want to replace it say yes. Rehash+Resign. As for all these bugs, I have yet to come across anything serious yet. Common sense kinda gave the Ashen Heart thing away for me, the only thing I've ran into was that the spell uses don't stick. I already saw that coming being as i already tried hex editing them all before... so I figured it would take something parameter related to actually have an effect on that.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4068 || Posts : 50 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 39 Times in 6 Posts

Life for you has been less than kind
    So take a number stand in line
    We've all been sorry we've all been hurt
    But how we survive is what makes us who we are

Array

@Teixeira

Yeah, I attempted that with armor spells and weapons, I removed everything in my inventory, then added everything in each section once, and then id just freeze on loadup so I stopped lol. Maybe its because I had weapon upgrade quality at 5 and it didnt like that? Is there gear that can't be upgraded? Is there cut content gear besides rings maybe?

Array

When I'm adding mushrooms they seem to stack in the editor. But will they still be split up in packs of 99 when I load the game?

AudioRage

Thank you so much!!! everythings back the way it was before i started editing! I think im going to keep it that way, this editor was giving me hell all day. Thanks again!