360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 106
Register
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    You tried placing your soap stone down
    Yes i did and no one summoned me.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4907 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Yes i did and no one summoned me.
    One last thing to try before deleting anything. Grab a friend with similar soul memory and the engraved ring. Pick the same god and see if one of you can summon one another. But if neither of you can your most likely soft banned
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4240 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bang_Fat_Chicks View Post
    Ok ill try that.. But if i am get banned or soft banned is there a way to get around it?
    Since i can still somewhat get online could i be able to unban myself or maybe someone can do it for me?
    Or am i just SOL?
    I do have a backup account i can play on but i dont have gold for it i was thinking of getting on there and see if i can play.
    If so, would there be a way to trade/move the ban from one account to another?
    Also, is there a God that you know has a lot of people on it that i should pick to play with random people?
    Because my friend isnt on and idk when he'll be on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    The ring helps narrow down servers. Each god is a server. Best to keep it off if your looking for randoms. Try googling around to see If the banns are temp. And I don't think the save is banned just your account so you could transfer the save and rehash your new accounts info into it.
    yo guys, would you mind taking the conversation somewhere else ? like pm or shoutbox ?
    This thread is mented for support, or tool related stuff, talking about Online is really unreletive...especially when im not supporting online cheating.

Edit : @ReDeMpTiOn213 , i know your just trying to help, your doing a great job, and keep up the good work.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8657 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    yo guys, would you mind taking the conversation somewhere else ? like pm or shoutbox ?
    This thread is mented for support, or tool related stuff, talking about Online is really unreletive...especially when im not supporting online cheating.

Edit : @ReDeMpTiOn213 , i know your just trying to help, your doing a great job, and keep up the good work.
    Sorry about that Jappi and i understand.. sorry if it sounds like im trying to be one of those players who abuse things like this to ruin games for others. I simply just want to do co op with friends thats all.. I've personally never invaded anybody before or after anyone started modding DS2. Im strictly a co-op player thats why im trying to find anyway that i can play with with my friends. i honestly dont care for the pvp. I and im sure everyone else knows the feeling of getting f'd by an a-hole in one way or another from unfair play.
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4907 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

Array

I'd like to clarify that once you're softbanned, that is a server thing and you can't fix it using your save file. Once you are banned, that PSN/Xbox account can no longer work with online play although you can see bloodstains/messages and stuff. Sounds like you're banned to me so that's it. As Jappi said, cheats are primarily for single player and using them irresponsibly can trigger their softban system so be good out there!

source: I have a bunch of accounts banned that I was trying to figure out how to trigger their system

Kyuro

Can you make a option that makes a blank character as deprived then we can edit it then save it on our usb since PS3 cannot copy Dark Souls 2 Data?

garthonDS

Thank you for making this, first of all, and for sticking around to offer help and feedback.

I've been using the DomThyBomb mega mule as the base save and edited from there. Sometimes it works like a charm, but more often than not, my character will reset to default stats (but retain the souls and soul memory). When I walk in the door at Things Betwixt, if it asks what my name is I know it's going to reset my stats. If it knows the name I've given to the save, I know it has worked.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong or if there is a glitch somewhere?

I can't figure out any commonalities between when it works and when it does not. Generally the only things I edit are the initial stats, and then I'll toss in a couple of spells, a shield and one weapon. Sometimes if I reinstall the editor and start with a fresh megamule save (rather than re-editing the same one over again), it will work, but on subsequent edits, it will not.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by garthonDS View Post
    Thank you for making this, first of all, and for sticking around to offer help and feedback.

I've been using the DomThyBomb mega mule as the base save and edited from there. Sometimes it works like a charm, but more often than not, my character will reset to default stats (but retain the souls and soul memory). When I walk in the door at Things Betwixt, if it asks what my name is I know it's going to reset my stats. If it knows the name I've given to the save, I know it has worked.
    Well, if you're using Dom's megamule, it should reset. All of the characters in MM are before character creation. Character creation will always reset your stats unless you have a way to skip over Betwixt entirely (such as spawning your character at Majula). It won't reset your stats if you set your game to NG+, however, because NG+ doesn't trigger the character creation process. It is always better to use characters who are post-character creation if possible as the editor has a hard time with characters pre-creation. To work safely with characters pre-creation, you should expect all of your stats to be reset unless you are starting a NG+ game. Your appearance data won't be reset if you don't change anything at character creation menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuro View Post
    Can you make a option that makes a blank character as deprived then we can edit it then save it on our usb since PS3 cannot copy Dark Souls 2 Data?
    Just use someone else's save which has already been posted. If you want multiple characters, SourceKnight or Megamule. Otherwise there is at least one posted in this thread and several around the internet.