360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 220
Register
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    Your going to have to wait til Jappi reads this. He will be able to solve that problem.

Try extracting the save from the usb. Mod it. Save it. And put it back on to the usb.
    It's still not working. I added basic armor and items to test. When loaded from a USB it will fail to collect the regulations both on and offline. When offline from the hdd it will say failed to save. When online everything works just fine but without the extra items.

Array

Whenever I try to load a save, all I get is "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream."

Anyone got a solution?

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    It's still not working. I added basic armor and items to test. When loaded from a USB it will fail to collect the regulations both on and offline. When offline from the hdd it will say failed to save. When online everything works just fine but without the extra items.
    Mod it and use the restore stfs
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4239 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

This is just poor. I can't donate, I don't have paypal, I don't have a job, my friend gives me the dlc, and I was lucky to even get the game. And I would never asking for money to donate to something my parents consider useless...For any teenage person this editor just became nothing. If you just made it so they had to thank your post and post 10 comments on this website or at least a comment sincerely thanking you for this save editor in this forum, would that have been a bad option? I understand your frustration, but it was your own option to make the save editor and take all your free time away. I bet you love coding though, and even if you did use up all of your free time you could have waited a month or two and everyone would have been fine with that. Suspense does kill people, but this...this is worse. I would have rather had it take months and have you still have your free time then have to donate to use dlc. If I could use make editions to the database it wouldn't be bad...I'd learn how to do it, but all of the dlc is wiped, and now I will never use the save editor. I was waiting for this because the new update fucked up all of my progress and I was gonna use this to fix it, but now I'm just disappointed. There were other options, I would have thanked you 100 times.....

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeans View Post
    This is just poor. I can't donate, I don't have paypal, I don't have a job, my friend gives me the dlc, and I was lucky to even get the game. And I would never asking for money to donate to something my parents consider useless...For any teenage person this editor just became nothing. If you just made it so they had to thank your post and post 10 comments on this website or at least a comment sincerely thanking you for this save editor in this forum, would that have been a bad option? I understand your frustration, but it was your own option to make the save editor and take all your free time away. I bet you love coding though, and even if you did use up all of your free time you could have waited a month or two and everyone would have been fine with that. Suspense does kill people, but this...this is worse. I would have rather had it take months and have you still have your free time then have to donate to use dlc. If I could use make editions to the database it wouldn't be bad...I'd learn how to do it, but all of the dlc is wiped, and now I will never use the save editor. I was waiting for this because the new update fucked up all of my progress and I was gonna use this to fix it, but now I'm just disappointed. There were other options, I would have thanked you 100 times.....
    cry me a fucking river. so you can use EVERYTHING FROM THE DEFAULT GAME. and its "useless" boo fucking who. you have to find and grind a LITTLE in the dlc. you can still fix most of your progress through idk giving your character upgrade materials, souls, weapons, armor. you can start a brand new game with so much gear you can very EASILY run through the entire game since you no longer have to grind the normal game.

so what you cant use dlc. BIG FUCKING DEAL your acting like the DLC has shit tons more content to the game. all it does is add maybe 2 armor sets, a handful of rings, and a couple of weapons. and the stuff you can get in the normal editor, can make getting those items stupidly easy.

so dont go fucking crying a goddamn river trying to attempt into guilting jappi into making the dlc available and just use the default editor to get you back up to where you were, minus dlc content which you can just get again in a fraction of the time.

jesus, fucking, christ, you whiny little shit.

(I fully understand if this is censored or completely removed but man seeing that paragraph of his crying that this amazing editor is "useless" just cause he doesnt get handed everythign annoyed me)

Array

Thanks Jappi! Working great now!

Array

Also Jappi in this recent update I seemed to have gotten a new error with the "unable to read beyond the end of stream" which i didnt get before this recent update. is anyone else aware of this issue or is it something on my end?

Edit: seems im able to do absolutely nothing with saves at the moment.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeans View Post
    Stop crying, you have 3 options if you dont want/cant pay 3 dollar for use the save editor.

1. Play legal, without cheat
    2. Learn to mod by yourself
    Here is the tutorial
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ing-Discussion
    And here is the hex´s id´s for the dlc´s
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...-DLC-Hex-Codes
    3. Wait for the crack for the save editor (if that is possible)