360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 23
Register
Page 23 of 677 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833487398123273523 ... LastLast
    VIP Member
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Amazing work, thank you for all the work you put into making this.

Omega
    Array

In case anyone is worried about getting banned from the servers, an easy way to avoid that is to not mod your souls directly. Add useable souls, no more than 99 otherwise the file will corrupt because you're not supposed to stack over 99, and level up from those souls to reach desired level. The best souls to use are, obviously, the boss souls you acquire later in the game but even better are the Old One's souls that you would normally get from NG+ and on. Keep in mind that you should only add just under 800 items, or 8 different souls with 99 souls in each stack, to prevent the game from either corrupting or just not loading the items at all. One load from doing this should get you between level's 300-400, depending on what souls you added. This is about 13-15 million SM (Soul Memory). Also note that this will allow all but one to two stats to be leveled to 50. This should be adequate enough to be able to wield any armor, weapon, shield, etc. You can still die very easily in the game but it just makes the game slightly easier in the beginning. The harder area's are just that. Harder. Good luck to all and have fun!
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3855 || Posts : 52 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Jappi88
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheOpal View Post
    In case anyone is worried about getting banned from the servers, an easy way to avoid that is to not mod your souls directly. Add useable souls, no more than 99 otherwise the file will corrupt because you're not supposed to stack over 99, and level up from those souls to reach desired level. The best souls to use are, obviously, the boss souls you acquire later in the game but even better are the Old One's souls that you would normally get from NG+ and on. Keep in mind that you should only add just under 800 items, or 8 different souls with 99 souls in each stack, to prevent the game from either corrupting or just not loading the items at all. One load from doing this should get you between level's 300-400, depending on what souls you added. This is about 13-15 million SM (Soul Memory). Also note that this will allow all but one to two stats to be leveled to 50. This should be adequate enough to be able to wield any armor, weapon, shield, etc. You can still die very easily in the game but it just makes the game slightly easier in the beginning. The harder area's are just that. Harder. Good luck to all and have fun!
    You get banned if your SL and SM doesn't match. I've played online just fine with my character and his stats match. For example at max SL a character would have had to obtained a SM of over 407 million. That's not even including souls you didn't use for leveling. The save corrupts if you use more than 99 at once (I tested it with my character). You can have max number just have to use 99 at a time.

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.3

It seems I've had my online play taken away from me. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I've made whole new profiles on my xbox hardrive and still nothing. Is there ANYTHING I can do? This sucks so bad godammit ;( somebody help pls

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by voxpopcorn View Post
    It seems I've had my online play taken away from me. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I've made whole new profiles on my xbox hardrive and still nothing. Is there ANYTHING I can do? This sucks so bad godammit ;( somebody help pls
    This thread is not about how to unban you from ds2 server, please stay on topic!
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8656 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    This thread is not about how to unban you from ds2 server, please stay on topic!
    I used this editor and after a day or so my online summon signs stopped appearing, and I can't invade. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else, sorry.

finnswaggy

Hey I need help when i edit my saves & save my changes i put save back on usb & then plug into my console (PS3) my ps3 cant detect the save & yes i copied it from usb help please?

Also How do i get the "Load from usb" option to work it just says DS2 save game not found each time.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheOpal View Post
    I read that post a little too late, cause I lost my "online privileges" I'll 1 k this game then I'm out.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5960 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.