360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 253
Register
    One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

It tells me "Vital Database resources are missing. The missing resources will need to be downloaded first". What does it mean and how do I fix it?

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Yo, I just updated the program, and I tried to sign in. It told me 'This user is disabled'. What does this mean?

EDIT: My account name is Jiggerbones if you need that

Array

hello im totally new at this i just bought DS2, i been playing DS 1 for xbox and really enjoyed!! im no the usually hacker or cheater against other players taking advantage, but im worry if i use this i will get ban or something, can someone explain me how not to get ban?? i swear i will not use it for bad lol

One Hit Wonder
    Array
    I am having issues with this program.

When I go to load my saves from my USB ,or The game file extracted through horizon, it says Resources are missing.
    I do not know what this mean, but I have downloaded both database files and I am stuck.
    Please help me.

Can someone help me figure out why when I load save file, I get a resource error?
    Last edited by 8Ball; 02-04-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Guys, Jappi is currently working to update the editor due to the recent patch therefore if you attempt to download it now you will not be able to download the resources/databases needed as they are disabled. If you already do have the editor I would advise you NOT to use it because this patch seems to have changed alot so you run a much higher risk that usual of getting softbanned. That is always the case of course, this editor doesnt guarantee you wont just i personally believe trying to use it now would not be wise.

So sit patient and let Jappi do his thing.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdemon View Post
    Guys, Jappi is currently working to update the editor due to the recent patch therefore if you attempt to download it now you will not be able to download the resources/databases needed as they are disabled. If you already do have the editor I would advise you NOT to use it because this patch seems to have changed alot so you run a much higher risk that usual of getting softbanned. That is always the case of course, this editor doesnt guarantee you wont just i personally believe trying to use it now would not be wise.

So sit patient and let Jappi do his thing.

I have no clue where you got that intel from, as i have not anounced such a thing yet.

The missing resources error means that the resources are missing and can only be downloaded while you are logged in.
    if you wish to use them without loggin then you can download it from the OP and place them in the path specified by the tool settings.

About the update...
    yes im indeed working on a update, though its not just a patch to enable the new patch, but a total remake.
    It will be a totally new experience.

There is no ETA known, but il do my best to have it finished before the new dlc hits the market.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8656 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

unlocking dlc for donating is stupid

Dark_Soul
    Array

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so that if you purchased the dlc prior to using the editor, eg. you already had the key in your inventory, if you could get the items for that dlc package on the editor without having to pay again?.