360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 101
Register
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by darkaxis28 View Post
    I'm not saying that the save must have clothes off, that was just an idicator. I'm pretty sure that when you use this SE, the save must have been started up in some way, you can't just use a modded save that has never actually been played and resaved ingame. The unclothed characters just show that the save was started up and resaved when exited like the player took off the clothes and the game saved those changes when the player closed out. As for it not working for you, I'm not sure what to say, it worked for me and still works for me whenever I go in and edit my saves. I'm sure that you're doing something wrong and that is partially my fault because I probably wasn't too clear in my instructions but its a little difficult to do so while typing in messages. The process seems complictaed until you actually know what you're doing, then its easy.
    Im use all kind of saves, I do nothing wrong with the program, some times the ps3 load the modifieds ones, sometimes not

Sorry for my bad english

Array

Jappi or ReDeMpTiOn, could you explain to me how to create a new BaseFile.BF again please? I'd like to make another attempt More important, I can use only Horizon (Party Buffalo doesn't want to load the USB contents)

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Jappi or ReDeMpTiOn, could you explain to me how to create a new BaseFile.BF again please? I'd like to make another attempt More important, I can use only Horizon (Party Buffalo doesn't want to load the USB contents)
    1). Insert a formatted USB into your Xbox.

2). Load up dark souls 2.

3). Select the USB drive on the storage page

4). Go through the contract page.
    ---you should see saving before and after

5). When you get to the home screen (new game, load etc...) pull out your USB.

6). Extract it to your desktop.

7). Once on desktop. Rename the save to BaseFile.BF

8). Go to where ever you have your dark souls 2 save editor at and there should be a resources folder.
    ---it has your item database, BaseFile.BF, Etc.

9). Copy and paste or drag the save you named to BaseFile.BF to the resource folder.

10). Click overwrite or replace.

11). You are done

NOTE:
    -Make sure the save has NO CHARACTERS on it and that it is a correct 14mb save.

-Don't click rehash and save within horizon. Just copy it over to your USB to make sure that it doesn't shrink your save. (Idk if that will work) (the save editor rehashes and saves for you)

-Remember that the save can't have no characters on it. So once you get through the contract on dark souls 2 and click yes. You will have a save without an characters on it.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4239 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Thank you very much awsome SE

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ReDeMpTiOn213 View Post
    1). Insert a formatted USB into your Xbox.

2). Load up dark souls 2.

3). Select the USB drive on the storage page

4). Go through the contract page.
    ---you should see saving before and after

5). When you get to the home screen (new game, load etc...) pull out your USB.

6). Extract it to your desktop.

7). Once on desktop. Rename the save to BaseFile.BF

8). Go to where ever you have your dark souls 2 save editor at and there should be a resources folder.
    ---it has your item database, BaseFile.BF, Etc.

9). Copy and paste or drag the save you named to BaseFile.BF to the resource folder.

10). Click overwrite or replace.

11). You are done

NOTE:
    -Make sure the save has NO CHARACTERS on it and that it is a correct 14mb save.

-Don't click rehash and save within horizon. Just copy it over to your USB to make sure that it doesn't shrink your save. (Idk if that will work) (the save editor rehashes and saves for you)

-Remember that the save can't have no characters on it. So once you get through the contract on dark souls 2 and click yes. You will have a save without an characters on it.
    Thanks!! I'll try again Must necessarily be a formatted USB? Or just a Usb without a save of Dark Souls 2 above? Furthermore, to step 5, when you say "pull out your usb" you mean without leaving the game or can I go back to the dashboard first? I'm asking just to be sure So, only after step 11 I can use the restore stfs with my corrupted save, right? Then when I inject the new save, there's no need to click "save, rehash and resign"?

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Thanks!! I'll try again Must necessarily be a formatted USB? Or just a Usb without a save of Dark Souls 2 above? Furthermore, to step 5, when you say "pull out your usb" you mean without leaving the game or can I go back to the dashboard first? I'm asking just to be sure So, only after step 11 I can use the restore stfs with my corrupted save, right? Then when I inject the new save, there's no need to click "save, rehash and resign"?
    I mean just make sure it's formatted to your xbox haha my bad. Make sure it doesn't have a dark souls 2 save on it. You can go back to dashboard or just pull it out at the menu screen. Once you done every step and copied the new BaseFile.BF into the resource folder. You can then do the restore STFS.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4239 || Posts : 366 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

How do you get the unused content into your actual inventory? It keeps getting removed when I load my game. Is there a way to get the unused into the game? I wanted the barrel and the talismans

VIP Member
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by tomzeske View Post
    How do you get the unused content into your actual inventory? It keeps getting removed when I load my game. Is there a way to get the unused into the game? I wanted the barrel and the talismans
    You can't have any items that are In the trash bin. And reason they are in there is because quote unquote not in the actual game. Think of them as items that were In testing but was removed by the developers of the game.