360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GTA High Life Opinions
Register
    Demon

Array

GTA High Life Opinions

Just wondering what people think of this update. Spent the last few days blowing through my cash and checking out the new stuff, I love having a second garage, it's nice to have room for cars I won't use for racing, but look cool like the tornado and phoenix. I now have one garage just for super and sports cars and one for everything else, and they're both almost full already. So after almost 5 million and a few races here's what I think about the new stuff so far:
    Apartments - Like the new design/layout, was hoping for at least a few different layouts though, but the two I bought were the exact same. (Eclipse towers/Richard's majestic)
    Vehicles - The Zentorno looks badass, I have mine black with lime green as the secondary color, I love it, maxed out stats seem to be very close to the turismo from the last update although the zentorno seems more solid and won't go airborne from tapping a curb going full speed. The massacro is a decent sports car, handles pretty good, nothing too great or bad really. Not really sure about the bike yet, it has a higher top speed than my akuma, but seems slower somehow. Didn't grab the SUV, never drive them.
    Bullpup rifle - Has a high rate of fire, but loses damage because of that, looks like the advanced rifle, nothing special.
    Clothing - Only saw a few new suits in the store
    The new non-contact racing is kind of cool, though not many people use it, I'd rather have a race decided by skill, not by who can drive like a douche and smash people off the road the most.
    Overall, besides the new ability to own two places, nothing really special, if you're short on cash just grab another apartment for the garage space, there are plenty of other vehicles that are as good or better than the new ones added, same goes for the new rifle. What does everyone else think of the update?
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5464 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Re: GTA High Life Opinions

The ability to own multiple garages is huge for me. I had to give up some very expensive cars to fit other ones in. And with 20 million waiting to be spent, hopefully i don't have to worry about filling them up soon.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactiveMicrobe View Post
    The ability to own multiple garages is huge for me. I had to give up some very expensive cars to fit other ones in. And with 20 million waiting to be spent, hopefully i don't have to worry about filling them up soon.
    Yeah, I hated having to sell off cars for new dlc stuff that I didn't even know were good or not. I filled my super/sports car garage already, even got them lined up sports on one side, super on the other, it's nice having the room to keep multiple super and sports cars so you can really pick the right car for each race.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5464 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Low paid missions and another cash sink but owning another property with the car space is a bonus. The Bullpup Rifle is crap but the Zentorno, fully tuned is like cold crap off a hot shovel.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5025 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

I'm very disappointed with this DLC owning another property is cool if you have the money. Pegassi Zentorno is nice making it the 4 Lamborghini in the game. Rooftop Rumble was nice back in the day now it's not enjoyable.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCar View Post
    I'm very disappointed with this DLC owning another property is cool if you have the money. Pegassi Zentorno is nice making it the 4 Lamborghini in the game. Rooftop Rumble was nice back in the day now it's not enjoyable.
    I agree, rooftop rumble needs a good replacement mission for people to grind for cash. I found that doing deathmatches is more fun for getting cash, sure rooftop rumble is faster, but after doing it over a hundred times it just gets way too boring even just doing a few runs for cash. This latest dlc was really just something to keep us interested until they finally release the long overdue heists.

modder
    Array

ive considered on story mode get places for additional cars but i have never tried online mode but i love the design of the Ubermacht Sentinel coups (the hard top convertible) i found that to be one of my favorite cars in the game i love fast and good looking cars

Array

Sounds pretty good. I guess I should dust off GTA V and give it some play again.