360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
XBOX360 Trinity Slim 16747 including 500GB External HD & much more Full package Cheap
Register
    Array

XBOX360 Trinity Slim 16747 including 500GB External HD & much more Full package Cheap

SELLING AS I NOW HAVE MOVED TO PS4 (and loving it lol)
    Last edited by DelBoy; 02-26-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

Re: XBOX360 Trinity Slim 16747 including 500GB External HD & much more Full package C

why such a low price?
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 4768 || Posts : 182 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 88 Times in 39 Posts

Alert Warning. If you are reading this, then you wasted your time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xxXENOPIRATExx For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: XBOX360 Trinity Slim 16747 including 500GB External HD & much more Full package C

I would buy this if I had the money looks like a great deal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    depending on my tuition status, i might be able to buy this tomorrow. i would definitely pay for overseas shipping too.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 4768 || Posts : 182 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 88 Times in 39 Posts

Alert Warning. If you are reading this, then you wasted your time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xxXENOPIRATExx For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xxXENOPIRATExx View Post
    depending on my tuition status, i might be able to buy this tomorrow. i would definitely pay for overseas shipping too.
    Go for it, I already have a JTAG system, but if I had the money I would still buy this as like I said before it's a great deal good luck on your purchase!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    thanks yeah im so happy with my ps4 its just been sitting here since it came out i have no need for it anymore thanks for interest :)

im so busy with work and my new born son i dont have time for making trainers and modding now, i'll still be doing stuff but just not as much it took up all my time.

I have sent to USA before it is quite expensive last time i sent a console it was console only and cost around £50 i would goes half's with you or help a little if its really something your interested in but be mindful its not cheap, but i didn't put it up for too much as id rather someone else enjoy it rather than it just sit there collecting dust lol

You'll love it if you do, a lot of time and energy has gon into making it a great RGH, everything is set up so many trainer, emu, app, games etc even about 28GB of dlc is on the usb stick and a few xbox original games just for a laugh on internal HD

i'll always be around to help with any support you need if you unsure how to do anything but like i said straight out of the box its set up perfect for me and i kind off have OCD lol so everything is perfect lol, i even spend ages making sure stuff like apps and emulators etc have covers lol and icons

im really busy with my new born he's only 4 days old and work so if i dont reply straight away dont worry

and thanks for the interest :)

Hi Xenop let me know if you have any interest in it else i may put it on ebay if theres none, thank you :)
    Last edited by Original Boss; 05-20-2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Please use the edit button!