[Modded Save] Watch Dogs - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Watch Dogs

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Re: Watch Dogs

Well, the Bug is, all Skills in the Skill Tree are reset... I was over Level 25 already and had many Mini Games and Stuff finished, so Skills gone and also the Skillpoints and i was not able to enable the Skills again with the SKkillpoints i still had... Also Onlineskills reset along with all Weapons buyed gone... Its a Game breaking Bug because i had to start a New Game not fix known yet also... Yeah, it Suxx!

Haven's Warrior lv97
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

That does suck.
    Downloads : 36 || Uploads : 9 || Rep Power : 5678 || Posts : 1,027 || Thanks : 713 || Thanked 101 Times in 83 Posts

Haven Donator
    thumbs32

Array

Thanks for save

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulnavia View Post
    Well, the Bug is, all Skills in the Skill Tree are reset... I was over Level 25 already and had many Mini Games and Stuff finished, so Skills gone and also the Skillpoints and i was not able to enable the Skills again with the SKkillpoints i still had... Also Onlineskills reset along with all Weapons buyed gone... Its a Game breaking Bug because i had to start a New Game not fix known yet also... Yeah, it Suxx!
    Wow, that really sucks. Any idea what causes the bug to happen?
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5479 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Watch Dogs

Wot if u don't go online to begin with lol
    Also I changed a value by 1 and it coropt my save so I think a checksum is present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Hmm, i changed quite a bit in a Save and it loaded fine, also some Values even changed but not really what i wanted, its a bit messy and many stuff
    changes even if you don't move and save twice... But well i solved me Problem now and i hope the Bug don't hit again, i will Backup a few Saves just
    in Case... Also apparently this Bug is known, it happens on PC, XBone and XBox, and Ubi has still no Idea how to patch... Yeah one Solution is to disable
    Online, but i was not really Online, only played a few 1:1 Races, the other Stuff was still disabled because i not progressed far enough in the Main Story...
    But i had some strange crashes and some Prompts like someone wanted to invade but then the Prompt vanished from alone, who knows perhaps it happened
    then... Need to get some Sleep now... ;)

Demon

Array

From what I've read it seems to be tied to online activities like invasion/observation, if you are killed or die there's a chance you will spawn with no weapons/outfits and skills marked as being there but not usable. Amazing that something that big was missed even with all the delay for this game, glad I turned off the online stuff for my first playthrough. Learned my lesson with that sort of thing with dark souls 2, nothing like getting invaded when your health is almost gone and you're 30+ minutes from your last save....
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5479 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

So got some Sleep now, lol... Well it seems that it even can happen from other Crashes, i had many Issues like frozen in the Map that fades out to black, falling trough solid Ground even with a Car, or frozen in Menu while others shoot me then i die and still i'm in the Menu (shutdown to dash needed), or yeah while in that 1:1 evade Thing (no invasion!) i was unable to drive and it restarted over and over but all i had was a black screen (eats up online skillpoints because you loose and lose and loose --> dash needed), or Car Accident's that get you stuck in Walls and other Issues, this Game is a full of bugs, so its no wonder they even have a Game Breaking one, also the one you describe is known for Invasion's, but i was not so far in the Story (i intentionally not played the story so far because of that) that Invasions are possible, so it can happens even without Invasions or it happens because somehow Invasions go wrong, becaus ei git strange Prompts that looked like Invasions but then vanished quickly, like if the Server tried to invade me but then seen ups the guy has it disabled or what ever...

Also this Save from Amany was cool to get me Money and Skillpoints back, but Money was never an Issue for me, i had over a Million already and buyed all Weapons, no the Problm is that you also need to restart a new game or well taking that Save here, but then you loose all Progress on Mini Games and that sucks because i had 30+ Hours already spend on those and almost finished all, this is the Stuff that eats Time and of Course all the Collectimg Stuff that i need to redo...

But ok i will not play any Online Things now till i have all other Things done and hope they fix the Bugs somehow... ;)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast