360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
rgh help
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rgh help

Array

rgh help

I've just ordered a jr programmer v2. Which glitch chip would u recommend me buying? I have the xbox slim trinty console. I'm a bit of notice at this should I get a qsb board aswell..

Could people give me Web links for stuff to buy I'm ok with the soldering bit.

The part I've been recommended so far is the coolrunner rev c should I go with this one

Array

Re: rgh help

My dvd drive not working I'm not sure why but I believe the previous owner tried flashing it and possibly lost the dvd key

Omega
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by andygreenhough View Post
    I've just ordered a jr programmer v2. Which glitch chip would u recommend me buying? I have the xbox slim trinty console. I'm a bit of notice at this should I get a qsb board aswell..

Could people give me Web links for stuff to buy I'm ok with the soldering bit.

The part I've been recommended so far is the coolrunner rev c should I go with this one
    Depends what dashboard you are on,because trinitys could have RGH1 (fast boot) but if it is past dash 2.0.14699.0 then its RGH2.The best chip would have to be TX slim proto or the new CR4 xl.
    Get the QSB aswell if you are not that experienced at soldering.

Omega
    Array

My dvd drive not working I'm not sure why but I believe the previous owner tried flashing it and possibly lost the dvd key
    Is this from the same console you wanted to RGH? if so when you get everything,boot xell & you will be able to get the dvd key.

Array

I've managed to rgh . And I have the dvd key. How can I flash the the pcb board in the disc drive so I can fully test the disc drive. ?

Omega
    Array

I dont know exactly why it is not working,but if it because of a bad flash,1.did your friend dump the original firmware? 2.Are you keeping it as a RGH?
    If you cant get the original dump,find out what dvd drive you have & download the stock firmware for it and flash it to your NAND (dvd key needed),then flash your NAND to the console.
    If you want to put it as retail,you will need to go down a different route.

Array

Personally I think the laser or the worm motor is broken..(sounds like it's juddering when reading disc) it judders went no disc in even on start up. I've ordered a repair kit from the states so gunna try that . I'm planning on keeping the rgh . When I did the rgh I got the dvd key. Is there a way to flash it with the stock firmware with out buying any expensive equipment?

Omega
    Array

Personally I think the laser or the worm motor is broken..(sounds like it's juddering when reading disc) it judders went no disc in even on start up. I've ordered a repair kit from the states so gunna try that . I'm planning on keeping the rgh . When I did the rgh I got the dvd key. Is there a way to flash it with the stock firmware with out buying any expensive equipment?
    Yes,like i said in my previous post,but only if you were to keep it as RGH,flash it to your NAND.
    I think that juddaring is normal on boot up.
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 31 || Thanks : 14 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Au is my favorite element!:-c

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast