rghjtagpro

Array

South Park: Tenorman's Revenge tu0

South Park: Tenorman's Revenge tu0

Media Id:70DB4608 Title Id:58410B80

Cheat Options

1) God | 2) Inf lifes| 3) Inf money|9)Disable All

installation put all 3 files

in your hdd launch the XYZMODSPatcher you will get kick back to the dashboard is normal dont panic now launch the game push start and back in game

please note turn on cheat 3 on your money will never decrease or go up*

south park.rar

*in screen is normal but is there a the end of the level
    Last edited by boogieman; 06-27-2014 at 04:21 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boogieman For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: South Park: Tenorman's Revenge tu0

another good trainer
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice work on this trainer boogieman
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Not too long ago I had no idea what a JTAG X-BOX even was, in fact I found out about it because of this very mod. Because my son loves this game
    and has always wanted some sort of cheats So I looked into getting one and finally did
    and now I'm still in the figuring things out stage. Although its been pretty cut and dry. This however...of course this one, the one that
    started it all in my JTAG EDUCATION & Adventures continues to elude me. I can't seem to get it to work. First off is there really such
    a program called "XYZMODS Patcher"? If there is, I can not seem to find it anywhere on the internet.
    I GOOGLED the bologne out of that name and could not seem to find anyting, so I assume its taklking generally? as in your XYXPATCHER of choice?
    I don't know, its very vague.

SO I signed up over at XYZmods.com and of course I could not find anything called that exactly. I did try
    downloading and using an app there called "XYZTrainer", which seemed close, but got no progress with it, in fact for
    some reason one version of it would not move it's self over to my XBOX no matter what I tried, FTP, File Manager.
    It's weird. So I did get one version to move over (V2.0)) to my HD1 drive and I launched it and it said Sorry Atari, you stink. No it actually
    said,

"The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. For more help visit www.xbox.com/support"

When I clicked on the "XYZEngine.xex" file located in the folder it says my dashboard 2.0.17150.0 is not supported.
    LAME! Freeboot Kernels Only! WHAT? Here I was all proud of myself for just upgrading my kernels chicken to the
    latest and greatest american hero or at least I thought, now I find out from this kick to the ass, face and crotch
    that there is some younger, prettier and cooler "Free Range Kernels Chicken" type Kernel out there that I don't
    even know about...PLUS! I don't even know for certain if this is the fabled "XYZMODSPATCHER" or version of that I
    need in the first place to get this "South Park Trainer" up and running. So if one of you guys out there know how to rope tie and lasso
    this hog I sure would be obliged.
    Just point me in the right direction and I'll figure it out. This I believe is the only MOD, Trainer, Cheater,
    whatever for this game I think, Because I have found it several places on the internet and its always tagged with
    the same lame vague instructions or at least to an old box of hammers like myself. I know I'm the dumb one here, I
    apologize for called the directions lame..its just that other directions in my dealings have always made a point to
    link me to a place where I can download a program it talks about in the directions. This one did not and I struck out
    trying on my own. So please anyone, kind souled person out there, take pity on this dumb man who just wants to be
    his son's hero.

Also does your JTAG XBOX need to be set so it autmatically lauches to FREESTYLE? I know you can set that up with Dashboard, I just have not
    got around to doing that yet. I was wondering if maybe that was a posible reason why this
    "South Park Trainer" is not launching too. ..Because it says here in the directions when you click it you might get
    kicked back to the dash, and thats normal, I do get kicked back, but not to my dash, to my Retail Dash I guess you'd
    call it. So that happens, and it then says "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again. For more
    help visit www.xbox.com/support" Oh and the game does start fine when I launch it by normal means btw. I just thought I'd mention that in case
    someone thought, ah-ha! That's the problem! You need to re-download the game so it will launch. Well it launches. just not with this, I'm not even sure its supposed to. I am just assuming maybe because of that message. I've yammered enough. Just need a little bit more exact-o directions on this one. (to all you Jtagi Masters who have raised this tie fighter sized problem from the swamp of confusion)