360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Black Ops 15th Prestige
Register
    Xaraviia

what Black Ops 15th Prestige

Could Someone Tell me something, is there a way to Do this Mod anymore, I am a bit upset that im late for it. But I wanna know some way to prestige faster, does anyone know anything. It is greatly appreciated. <3
    Thanks in advance

Extorris
    Array

Re: Black Ops 15th Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Xaraviia View Post
    Could Someone Tell me something, is there a way to Do this Mod anymore, I am a bit upset that im late for it. But I wanna know some way to prestige faster, does anyone know anything. It is greatly appreciated. <3
    Thanks in advance
    Nope, that era is over, and I personally hope it stays that way. Black Ops is really easy to rank up in, I don't even like the game, yet with all the challenges and how easy it is to pick up the game, it's simple, If you are unable to maintain lots of kills to gaining experience, just delete both of the map packs and play stuff like Demolition, Sabotage and TDM, There's a bunch of nubbers.

Xaraviia

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Nope, that era is over, and I personally hope it stays that way. Black Ops is really easy to rank up in, I don't even like the game, yet with all the challenges and how easy it is to pick up the game, it's simple, If you are unable to maintain lots of kills to gaining experience, just delete both of the map packs and play stuff like Demolition, Sabotage and TDM, There's a bunch of nubbers.
    Its not that I cant adapt to the game, Its just I gets boring and starting to feel like work yah know
    What I mean?

I've made it to Ninth prestige 49 & Really want to make it to 14th But It Honestly Feel's so far!
    Treyarch overdid it with the extra 5 Prestiges, I dont know what they were thinking, Honestly.
    Isnt Leveling up to 50 Ten times. My gosh, and then they put all the Good~ stuff in the higher prestiges
    Such as gold Camo & Color tags..

Black Ops COD Points system was stupid to, and I just think black Ops is a bad game! But It's the current
    era In which everyone plays it. SO Whats there to do.

Epik KhanQuest

Black Ops isnt a hard game to rank up on. i honestly believe there shouldnt be a choice to prestige but rather when u hit level 50 it automatically makes u restart on the next prestige it just sucks that all these people hacked their way to the top and they are terrible at the game. but if u want to level up quickly id say Search and Destroy or Headquarters ... as long as u can get a decent team of 4 or more you can get tons of XP

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Epik KhanQuest View Post
    Black Ops isnt a hard game to rank up on. i honestly believe there shouldnt be a choice to prestige but rather when u hit level 50 it automatically makes u restart on the next prestige it just sucks that all these people hacked their way to the top and they are terrible at the game. but if u want to level up quickly id say Search and Destroy or Headquarters ... as long as u can get a decent team of 4 or more you can get tons of XP
    are you in the right forums lol but yah they do suck and i caught that patch late to but im kickin it old skool and getting up there the hard way but in my theory the should not patch files if people want to mess up and be bored for the rest of the time they have the game then so be it mw2 for instant after the 10th lobby i was just bored lol who am i kiddin no i wasnt im still mercin hoes lol

Array

no if with the new update u get ban very fast and any1 use boost on combat tr u get RE-set to level 1.