360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Tales Of Vesperia Game Save
Register
    Xedec

Tales Of Vesperia Game Save

So I beat ToV and this file if you load it will be at the final battle. I am not super leveled up I barely was able to beat the final boss my self but you can continue on and keep building stats. https://www.mediafire.com/?rgm2rayon03osm4

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Tales Of Vesperia Game Save

Can we please get a fixed version of this link or the gamesave? Currently it just gives a weird "octet-stream" file.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5029 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Can we please get a fixed version of this link or the gamesave? Currently it just gives a weird "octet-stream" file.

The link works fine for me :: Tales of V ::
    you are 10 months too late to help him tho if you didn't know.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    The link works fine for me :: Tales of V ::
    you are 10 months too late to help him tho if you didn't know.
    works for me but once you downloaded it right click on mouse on the file an it will say open containing file then you will find the save,the file is a little different, seph i think thats what he is saying
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17053 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post
    works for me but once you downloaded it right click on mouse on the file an it will say open containing file then you will find the save,the file is a little different, seph i think thats what he is saying

That is what I meant, actually. I've never seen an "octet-stream" file before, which is what it shows up as and that's what aroused my suspicion. My apologies if it being suspicious is not the case. Most saves I've downloaded were either in a folder, rar'd up, 7-zipped or was itself, but didn't show up as a weird format.

Also, I realized it was late, but I was actually hoping there was a chance he might come back to reply. It wasn't my intention to simply necro the thread.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5029 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

I opened the file in hex editor, and can confirm it's a Tales Of Vesperia savedata.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.