Hey guys, here is a Modded Starter Save. Now I know you can't use other people's saves, but I will add a small tutorial on how to get it to work on your Gamertag.
WHAT IT HAS:
No missions completed on any characters
All Character's Level 50
All Skills Unlocked
Strength - 10,000,000%
Speed - 999%
Defense - 10,000,000%
Anar-Chi - 10,000,000%
Followers - 2,000,000,000
Money - $14,000,000
HOW TO USE:
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43TpUP-OHiw
1. Download the save, open in Horizon
2. Go to the Contents tab and extract the game.sav file
3. On the first offset line (0x5), stay there
4. Change GAMERTAG to your Gamertag (If your Gamertag is shorter or longer then the length of the word GAMERTAG, then you need to remove or insert bytes instead of replacing)
5. Count how many letters your Gamertag is, before the Gamertag you entered is a value of 08, change that number to the number of letters in your Gamertag
6. Save the file and replace it back into the save using Horizon
7. Press the Save, Rehash and Resign button
NOTE: The gamertag is case-sensitive! You must enter it exactly as it appears.
Last edited by Idlehands88; 06-27-2014 at 07:38 AM.
thanks friend but tells me that does not correspond to the same version.
Could you please provide a video on how to do this because I did all the steps and when I loaded it it said that it could not read the save game data? Oh yeah and I found this save made by you also on modio.
This is the link where I found the save on modio http://www.game-tuts.com/modio/games...04730561ef2f72
Last edited by Original Boss; 06-26-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Great save! Thanks for the tutorial!
doesnt work i did everything u said and it said something about a ghost
Thanks Idlehands for the save works fine using HxD is super easy didnt need the video for it but nice of you to put it out there for those having problems with it
Also I love the item modding Tut super easy to to follow after you find out where each stat is by the way Hi idle its me Iam Nightvision hehe anyway love your stuff