Haven Donator
    thumbs32

Array

Re: Charlie Murder Starter

Thanks love the game

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Try this out if you can't figure out the whole delete & insert thing, does it for you, you just need to get the gamertag right.

Of course, this doesn't transfer the CON file to your profile so it's not entirely worthy of it's name, may add that in later.

I wrote this as a feature prototype for another project, I'm delighted it worked out so well, dont like the method entirely though, a bit clunky using 2 arrays but it works.
    Did plan to have it automatically check your gamertags correct by consulting xbox.com but meh, good 'nuff.

FYI: As usual, didn't bother putting a lot of checks in so try not to do anything stupid.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5613 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

Array

Thank's Heaps For This Excellent Save. The Video Tutorial made it very easy to set up =) I have noticed while playing that you are unable to eat any food or it will reset your stats back to 350% each, can anyone confirm this? its not a big deal considering a lot of hearts drop so you can heal. Keep up the good work.

Array

OH! Didn't see this here! Thanks Idle, you can ignore my message to you then. :P

I did however come across a slight problem. I'm not sure if this is the case. But the save will un-mod itself while I was playing. I got up to Gor Castle and all my stats were back to normal. Any reason for this? I love running around as Kelley and Super Kicking zombies into mush. Also does anyone know if wearing other clothing will mess up the mods?

Issue Solved

Eating food will revert your mod, and I'm talking about Beer or other food that gives you a % Modifier to your stats.
    Last edited by Xenoith; 06-29-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4733 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Array

Xenoith thanks for confirming that.
    Also equipping relics will not effect the modded stats this includes the smokulas body parts needed for the good ending! :)
    as far as i can tell equipping items like clothing will not effect your stats but i cant confirm this.

Onlycyn90

Quote Originally Posted by Rewired444 View Post
    Thank's Heaps For This Excellent Save. The Video Tutorial made it very easy to set up =) I have noticed while playing that you are unable to eat any food or it will reset your stats back to 350% each, can anyone confirm this? its not a big deal considering a lot of hearts drop so you can heal. Keep up the good work.
    Is that why my mesmer is 350? >=( cause I accidentally ate a chocobar...AH

SuchDoge

im stuck on the part where you count the amount of characters in your gamertag because it said it was ghosted

PLZ HELP...

Array

Howdy partner if my gamertag has 7 letters and just replaced the word ((GAMERTAG)) which would put the value at ((08)) or OB also be 7 spaces has another because it gives me error, greetings.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast