Up to 75% off assorted titles and DLC
Reading about this week's Xbox 360 Live Marketplace deals is a regular punch to the nostalgia glance for yours truly - not because the selection of games on offer is particularly retro-inclined, but because X-Blades was one of the first games I ever previewed. Oh, don't tell me you've never heard of X-Blades. Come on - X-Blades! That wonderful, innovative action game from 2009! The one with the monstrous thong! Oh fine, run along and play Child of Light instead.

The Gold exclusive reductions apply till Tuesday, 8th July. Other than Child of Light (which is good) and X-Blades (which, to be clear, very much isn't), I recommend picking up I Am Alive for its slightly ham-strung yet compelling take on Cormac McCarthy-esque survivalism, and From Dust because it's kind of like Populous, only a lot more, well, primeval.
Name:  1121212122222.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  57.6 KB
Gold exclusive
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - 75% off
Child of Light - 33% off
I Am Alive - 75% off
From Dust - 75% off
X-Blades - 33% off
Flashback - 67% off
Narco Terror - 67% off
Cloudberry Kingdom - 67% off
Freefall Racers - 75% off

Of the non-Gold-exclusive discounts, you might like to swipe up Assassin's Creed 4's Freedom Cry DLC pack. I'm not sure how long these will be available for - watch out for an update.

Not Gold exclusive
Boulder Dash XL - 20% off
Dragon Ball Z: battle of Z - 33% off
EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - 35% off
Assassin's Creed 4: Illustrious Pirates Pack - 30% off
Assassin's Creed 4: Blackbeard's Wrath Pack - 30% off
Assassin's Creed 4: Guild of Rogues Pack - 30% off
Assassin's Creed 4 - Freedom's Cry - 30% off
Assassin's Creed 4: Season Pass - 30% off
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - 67% off
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 World Challenge DLC - 50% off

Let's polish all that off with a From Dust trailer, because nothing helps you wind down over lunch like some real-time terrain deformation.