360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Hex
Register
    Xaraviia

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Hex

Hello Everyone,I was Wondering if anyone had Some sort of Save Editor Or Hex tutorial on Marvel vs Capcom 3 That Has a Rank tutorial and Mission Tutorial. I dont know if anyone does request (Or if this even the right Area, Apolgies if its not) But I would love some help on learning how to Hex it. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Hex

Sorry man, but this is indeed the wrong area. You want to post in the Modding Discussion forum. At any rate, to answer your question. I tried hacking MvC3 at one point as well, primarily to unlock all of the titles. Turns out the game has some sort of security, so at the moment it is unhackable. There are saves out there that have 100% offline progress, but things like ranks are stored on the server (I think, don't quote me on that) and hence aren't hackable. If the security ever gets cracked, I'll figure out what all can be edited.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Thread moved to proper forum
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9403 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Xaraviia

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Sorry man, but this is indeed the wrong area. You want to post in the Modding Discussion forum. At any rate, to answer your question. I tried hacking MvC3 at one point as well, primarily to unlock all of the titles. Turns out the game has some sort of security, so at the moment it is unhackable. There are saves out there that have 100% offline progress, but things like ranks are stored on the server (I think, don't quote me on that) and hence aren't hackable. If the security ever gets cracked, I'll figure out what all can be edited.
    This Can't be true because I recently Got a Save Yesterday Actually from TTG(TheTechGame) Website and It Gaves me Alot of mission Complete, All Titles and
    1st Lord Online Rank, So there has to be some way to Hex. .__. I would Love to figure out how to get To Mighty Or Cosmic Lord Rank.
    So You havn't any idea?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Sorry, none at all. Every time I tried to hack it, the save came up as corrupt. While I am almost 100% certain that the save has security, that doesn't mean it's good security. Somebody may have figured it out and hacked it and just not have said too much about it, I don't know for sure. Of course, there is also the possibility that the save you came across is a legit save.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com