360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[YouTube] GTA V o'clock: Classic Missions in GTA Online, Hackers Causing Trouble and More GTA M
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

GTA V o'clock: Classic Missions in GTA Online, Hackers Causing Trouble and More GTA M

Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17072 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

Re: GTA V o'clock: Classic Missions in GTA Online, Hackers Causing Trouble and More G

Interesting video thumbs32 keep it up man.

Demon

Array

Re: GTA V o'clock: Classic Missions in GTA Online, Hackers Causing Trouble and More G

I can't believe that people actually buy into the bullshit excuse that hacks/exploits are the reason heists are delayed, R* is a huge company and the ones making the dlc are not the same people that handle the online security. honestly, I'd be less angry if they came out and said that the heists were delayed because of problems, coding etc, rather than say it was because of exploits or hacks. Though I do wonder if it's partly a marketing ploy where they release a bunch of small dlc with weapons and cars you need a lot of money for to boost sales of the shark cards. (microtransactions) All I know is that I really don't play this game much anymore, I usually just hop on for a few hours when a new pack is released to check out the new clothing, cars etc, then it goes back on the shelf really.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5452 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts