360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360? - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Demon

Array

Re: Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?

If you count previous systems, I played almost 2 days straight, with the occasional smoke and food break of course, back when I was really into FFXI that I got when it was released for ps2, that kind of freaked me out when I stopped and realized how long I had been playing, lol.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5466 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    If you count previous systems, I played almost 2 days straight, with the occasional smoke and food break of course, back when I was really into FFXI that I got when it was released for ps2, that kind of freaked me out when I stopped and realized how long I had been playing, lol.
    lol try sitting down for a game of Skyrim, going to one of your homes first to grab a few items you stashed before continuing your last journey, then 4 to 5 hours roll around when you start to yawn and glance at the clock, then realize you've spent the entire time doing nothing but running around a purchased home dropping and fixing skulls as decoration all around the place.. yeah.. thats when you seriously start to question what you've done with your life..

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    lol try sitting down for a game of Skyrim, going to one of your homes first to grab a few items you stashed before continuing your last journey, then 4 to 5 hours roll around when you start to yawn and glance at the clock, then realize you've spent the entire time doing nothing but running around a purchased home dropping and fixing skulls as decoration all around the place.. yeah.. thats when you seriously start to question what you've done with your life..
    Yeah, I tend to completely zone out in games where there's any type of building or customizing, I remember spending 6 hours building a mansion in sims 3 lol.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5466 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Yeah, I tend to completely zone out in games where there's any type of building or customizing, I remember spending 6 hours building a mansion in sims 3 lol.
    yep.. its why i never bought the Hearthfire dlc when i heard what it was.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    yep.. its why i never bought the Hearthfire dlc when i heard what it was.
    There's no customization for that dlc really, it's just a choice of what kind of room to build on the 3 sides of the house. I actually got the dlc for my legit saves since you can build a greenhouse that has about 16 spots to plant stuff, and another spot with 6 or 8 outside. It adds nothing in terms of story, but having your own house, carriage that goes so many more places than the regular ones, and your own bard are pretty cool.

Array

while nothing quite like that on the 360....on the PC and old game called colonization....it wasnt uncommon to see sunlight and next thing I know the sun is coming back up. Ive killed years of my life on the blasted game lol.

worms was another too back in the day.

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Yeah Skyrim i done the same with my Homes, but it sucked that the Game also thrown stuff around i carefully positioned everytime i entered my Home.

Also the most Time spend was Borderlands 2, it burned the Hud in my TV because i played sometimes 48 Hours straight only interrupted by Shopping Food or also take some Sleep... lol

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulnavia View Post
    Yeah Skyrim i done the same with my Homes, but it sucked that the Game also thrown stuff around i carefully positioned everytime i entered my Home.

Also the most Time spend was Borderlands 2, it burned the Hud in my TV because i played sometimes 48 Hours straight only interrupted by Shopping Food or also take some Sleep... lol
    Lol, I had the burned images on my old TV from FFXI, damn protect and shell icons were burned into my screen...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast