360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Array

Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?

thought i'd ask this question to see if anyone has had a similar experience.. few days ago i got stoned off some pills and time seriously got away from me, i started up a game of Skyrim sometime around noon and next thing i know i look outside to notice the sun was coming up, glanced at the clock and its 6am! that means i literally clocked over 10 hours of gameplay! horrified, i turned my xbox off immediately unplugging it from the wall even, thought for sure i had melted my freakin hd in the thing and was expecting a red ring for sure next time i cut it on but luckily all seems to be working as normal, even more odd is considering Skyrim of all games did not freeze during this crazy all night gaming spree, strange seeing as Skyrim is the most freeze ridden game i've got.
    so.. anybody else spent an abnormally long time before on a game?

DarkOne
    Array

Re: Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?

Three days for me. [It was done on the Slim version] Nothing happened to it.

Array

I played Dark Souls 12 hours straight before. Skyrim around the same amount of time. Most time I ever spent on any game though was Everquest on PC. Pretty much 3 complete days with very little break. I had 2 characters that had over 8 months of play time each. That is time actually spent in game. Sad really

Array

monster hunter 1000hours with hardly no breaks. Played it during school hours also.

Security
    Overlord

Array

had some vacation time last year played for 3 days straight on forza4,skyrim and sacred 2, my xbox survived that and 3 lightning strikes to my home lol

Demon

Array

I tend to zone out like that without pills, lol. I think the most for me was about 26 hours, I had just bought Dragon Age Origins and completely lost all sense of time, it was almost 26 hours straight too, with the occasional smoke break or grabbing some food. I play everything off my HDD though, I won't play a game without it being installed first, did that since day one with this xbox (third) and it's lasted longer than my first two combined.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5470 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I tend to zone out like that without pills, lol. I think the most for me was about 26 hours, I had just bought Dragon Age Origins and completely lost all sense of time, it was almost 26 hours straight too, with the occasional smoke break or grabbing some food. I play everything off my HDD though, I won't play a game without it being installed first, did that since day one with this xbox (third) and it's lasted longer than my first two combined.
    oh i have the exact same complex, i ALWAYS install a game before playing it, its a good habit actually cause i've noticed it cuts down on a lot of game freezing, frame rate also tends to run much smoother when the games fully installed, i've also heard it saves a lot of wear an tear on your hd cause the console doesn't have to work as hard to load everything. i also clear system cache at least once a week and this seems to prevent a lot of frame rate drops, i zone out a lot as well when gaming, especially when playing Skyrim, almost dozed off a few times playing that one..

Demon

Array

Yeah, I've fallen asleep many times playing too, lost track of how many times I've woken up on the couch with the controller still in my hand, just did that a few nights ago playing DS2 actually.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5470 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast