Diablo 3 RoS - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 RoS

Rpg_Fan
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 RoS

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    It's up to the Dev of the Trainer where he/she uploads it. If that Dev wants to make sure the user isn't a leech, then the best place to put it is in a forum section that requires 100 posts. I mean you've been here since January 2011, you've had more then enough time to get your post count to 100... It's just like a VIP section, people pay to get access to those for better or exclusive content. 100 posts is not that many posts, especially if you've had almost 4 years to get it...
    I understand that you're saying. Of course they have the right to post it where they want. I was just saying that i don't understand why there is forum sections which onses require some sort of post count. And yes i've been here for a long time but as i sayed some of us don't like to post all the time. I'm not complaining or anything it's just a thing i don't understand the concept of ;D Anyway have a nice day :)
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4890 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 82 || Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by xyrex View Post
    I understand that you're saying. Of course they have the right to post it where they want. I was just saying that i don't understand why there is forum sections which onses require some sort of post count. And yes i've been here for a long time but as i sayed some of us don't like to post all the time. I'm not complaining or anything it's just a thing i don't understand the concept of ;D Anyway have a nice day :)
    As I said, it's just like a VIP section, but without paying. I mean why should VIP gets an exclusive section? Users that are active or contribute should get benefits too.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14296 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Rpg_Fan
    Array

As I said, it's just like a VIP section, but without paying. I mean why should VIP gets an exclusive section? Users that are active or contribute should get benefits too.
    Fair enough...
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4890 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 82 || Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Array

I justo got here, Looks like itll take awhile :(

Array

That's a great way to put it and a pretty decent reward, as well.

Like xyrex, I don't post much either, mainly because I don't believe I can offer much insight into much of what's being discussed here; but also because I don't want anyone to get the impression that I may be spamming boards just to get my post count up.

I'm always game for those fun little forum games, though. You know, like "Continue the story," and "Count to a million in roman numerals"! Yeah, no...they're not that fun.

Advanced Member
    Array

i think that its not a bad idea
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3799 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 41 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Array

ok, 100 posts then

Traine Dev
    optantic

Array

ioritree version will take away the FUN for people who like to spent hundreds of hours on farming Legendaries, my suggestion is: don't try to get that trainer

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to optantic For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast