Register
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: FF13 Updated

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    alright i give up tried everything unless there is a tut or vid or something better then what you said in the first post where And this will not edit your orig save instead your modded save will be in a folder call modded ff13 save inside the ff13 folder.So extract from rar and watch the magic. nope cant seem to et this to work genesis save editor looks amazing only problem not noob freindly like ur old ones :(
    okay ill try to explain but not very good at it here goes:
    1. After u edit ur save and click file save the editor will say it has rehashed the save
    2. Then u can close the editor
    3. Then u need to go the folder or place where u downloaded the editor
    4. When u are there, there should be a folder that say modded_ff13_save
    5. In that folder is where the modded save is, that is the save that u put back into ur 360 using whatever method u used to get ur original save out of ur 360
    6. U can do this by using modio or concept or usbxtaf, i use modio cause it is easy to use

Sorry if this is confusing but hope this helps and if not try sending genesis or sepiroth a private message and they should be able to help better than i can
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

mistwalker
    thx for the explanation

Haven Donator

Array
    yea thank you but i did what u said i downloaded the editor to the desktop i do editing there is no folder :( where would it be located and your not confusing its not ur fault that genesis made a amazing ediotr that edited the original save o no he just had to make it do all this other nonsence i dont suppose you can show a vid could u

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    yea thank you but i did what u said i downloaded the editor to the desktop i do editing there is no folder :( where would it be located and your not confusing its not ur fault that genesis made a amazing ediotr that edited the original save o no he just had to make it do all this other nonsence i dont suppose you can show a vid could u
    i would make a vid but i dont know how, but if u downloaded the editor to the desktop:
    1. When u extract the rar file it should make a folder on ur desktop named Final Fantasy 13
    2. In that folder is the editor and the kv.bin
    3. After u edit ur save close that editor
    4. Go back into the Final Fantasy 13 folder
    5. You should see a new folder that wasnt there before, thats named modded_ff13_save
    6. Go into that folder and ur modded save should be there hope this helps
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i would make a vid but i dont know how, but if u downloaded the editor to the desktop:
    1. When u extract the rar file it should make a folder on ur desktop named Final Fantasy 13
    2. In that folder is the editor and the kv.bin
    3. After u edit ur save close that editor
    4. Go back into the Final Fantasy 13 folder
    5. You should see a new folder that wasnt there before, thats named modded_ff13_save
    6. Go into that folder and ur modded save should be there hope this helps
    thank u so much :) it worked yea 77 hours plus of pure fun here i come or mabey less:)

Haven Donator

Array
    ok i need some info here when i hit max mag/power i only get 26000 what happened to like the 2o million in the old editors ? am i doing something wrong

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    ok i need some info here when i hit max mag/power i only get 26000 what happened to like the 2o million in the old editors ? am i doing something wrong
    For me i manually put 999999 into each characters str and magic, i also unlock rare accessories with the editor so i could have the genji glove which increases the cap damage from 99999 to 999999 so every time i hit a badguy it did 999999 this is how high i got my damage which i believe is how high the damage goes but im sure when u fight the enemies that have more than 1 mil hp u probably will do more damage overall with each hit sense u hit a max of six times with a full atb gauge. but im still at the beginning of the game so cant test this out right now, hope this helps

Haven Donator
    Array
    It seem that the stronger we make our characters using this editor the shorter time the game give us to earn 5 star on the battle...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast