360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
YouTube blocking my account.
Register

Hybrid View

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

YouTube blocking my account.

So apparently I received my third strike today. They considered the Ending Video of Kingdom Hearts 2 to be copyright infringement.

As far as I'm concerned any gameplay video isn't copyright infringement, they should probably just ban every "Let's play" video at this point, if they're gonna be ridiculous like this.

But I'm pretty sure it falls under "Fair Use" instead, so I plan to challenge them on this matter. Do you guys think I can win this against them?

Extorris
    Array

Re: YouTube blocking my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    So apparently I received my third strike today. They considered the Ending Video of Kingdom Hearts 2 to be copyright infringement.

As far as I'm concerned any gameplay video isn't copyright infringement, they should probably just ban every "Let's play" video at this point, if they're gonna be ridiculous like this.

But I'm pretty sure it falls under "Fair Use" instead, so I plan to challenge them on this matter. Do you guys think I can win this against them?
    You should always put a disclaimer stating that the content is uploaded with the conditions of the Fair use Act, Then they won't be able to do anything. I think you can win yes, If you appeal and use the Fair use for your case.