[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456781328 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
    judging by that pic with the 999 everything it's gonna be great :D
    Oh yea!!! I've been blowing through mobiles suits left and right with 00 Raiser, Unicorn Gundam and a couple more just to test out.
    Well what I find out, is that those 999 values you see is just the "Base Model" (like a car).
    Even when you develop a new suit for the same Gundam those 999 values will carry over and add to the new suit

so lets say you pic up Nu Gundam and base values are all 999 well it might have a +14 here, a plus +20 there. It will actually go past 1000. However I noticed regardless if you are 999 or 9999, once you hit 999 that seems to be the strongest and won't make any difference if you go any higher then that. So I think its safe to say that even though the Gundam Max isn't 999 and it's ALOT higher, the cap is 999...after that won't make a difference from 999 to 9999+.

Needless to say, in regards to individual mobile suits and character attributes, I'll make the cap 999 to be safe since it won't make a difference if you exceed it.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Oh yea!!! I've been blowing through mobiles suits left and right with 00 Raiser, Unicorn Gundam and a couple more just to test out.
    Well what I find out, is that those 999 values you see is just the "Base Model" (like a car).
    Even when you develop a new suit for the same Gundam those 999 values will carry over and add to the new suit

so lets say you pic up Nu Gundam and base values are all 999 well it might have a +14 here, a plus +20 there. It will actually go past 1000. However I noticed regardless if you are 999 or 9999, once you hit 999 that seems to be the strongest and won't make any difference if you go any higher then that. So I think its safe to say that even though the Gundam Max isn't 999 and it's ALOT higher, the cap is 999...after that won't make a difference from 999 to 9999+.

Needless to say, in regards to individual mobile suits and character attributes, I'll make the cap 999 to be safe since it won't make a difference if you exceed it.
    when do u think u will finish the charecter editing because i have a save with like most of the gundams so if need let me know

Developer

Array

I already have almost everything unlocked (all gundams, but not all characters yet). Been playing the hell outta this gamee. Its just a matter of cross referencing the game to the save, and trying to find them.
    And as I stated, I wont be able to work on it as frantically as I want to since I have to work the next 5 days in a row. No idea yet. But I will be working on it. (franticlly on my days off, since I love to :D)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

sukhish

Yeah man...the sneak peak looks epic...cant wait!!! thanks a ton bro!!! :)

Haven Donator

Array

Seriously sly the wait is killing me buddy. I haven't even play the game yet.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5960 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Developer

Array

lol it's killing me to update and release it :D
    Don't worry, I'm working on this when I can.

Inactive Member
    Array

thanks for the hard work.

Array

Works like a charm!!!! Great work (as always)
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5008 || Posts : 128 || Thanks : 152 || Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456781328 ... LastLast