360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891429 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Quote Originally Posted by desfunk View Post
    Works like a charm!!!! Great work (as always)
    Thanks, but wait til you see then update. I got all the Mobile suits ready (just need to finish writing the code), just need to work on the characters next.

ytv wanted me to mod his save just real quick even if it was one character and one mobile suit.
    Note, the image above is obviously not the finished project.
    It's just the base layout, I finished 50% of the mobile suits (have 50% of them coded, but all of them layed out already) and only Amuro under the Characters. (I was going to do the characters once I finished with the Mobile suits.
    Also I'll be making the GUI looking pretty sweet.

This image is to show you guys, that this works even as an unfinished project. (and to show you guys even when I don't have a day off, I am working on it, and I LOVE IT) :D
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5899 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice progress info sly, this is looking good so far cant wait until the update so i can destroy this game, keep up the awesome job
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24482 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Nerox

Sly, Thoughs pics have me drooling! Can't wait!

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Thanks, but wait til you see then update. I got all the Mobile suits ready (just need to finish writing the code), just need to work on the characters next.

ytv wanted me to mod his save just real quick even if it was one character and one mobile suit.
    Note, the image above is obviously not the finished project.
    It's just the base layout, I finished 50% of the mobile suits (have 50% of them coded, but all of them layed out already) and only Amuro under the Characters. (I was going to do the characters once I finished with the Mobile suits.
    Also I'll be making the GUI looking pretty sweet.

This image is to show you guys, that this works even as an unfinished project. (and to show you guys even when I don't have a day off, I am working on it, and I LOVE IT) :D
    Wow YOU ARE A BEAST BRO!! Now I seriously can't wait for it.

Oh btw is there any achievements like complete all missions or have "everyone" at friendship on this one?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5975 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

BraveJonnyD

This will come in handy

Array

Hey Sly, love the editors, good job man, just got a question about the upcomming one. You said that 999 was pretty much a cap, since anything past doesn't hit any harder. So my question is this. Is the 999 a flat damage for all gundams, or will say a Burning Gundam with 999 attack hit harder than a "minion" class, like a GM with 999? I only ask, becuase I notice that my rank 3 GM with 244 attack does less damage than a rank 1 burning gundam that only has 212 attack. Have you tried that out with the 999 cap? Also, any reason to have 999 stats on the pilot if the gundam has all 999, since it doesn't make a difference in damage past that.. or does it? Btw, I piloted both Burning Gundam and GM with a lvl 50 Domon, thats 200 atk, 150 shot and 200 def. if that makes any difference.

Developer

Array

Even though the cap will be 999 each mobile suit will have their built in stats based on rank. Just like your Burning Gundam and GM. It'll just make them stronger, no stronger than the rank above (if all mobile suits are maxed in each rank l. For example your burning gundam at 999 will be stronger then your GM at 999 cuz of the rank difference). But youll still be strong as hell with 999 for any mobile suit.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5899 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Thank u sly because of u i finally was able to beat the challenge missions i was stuck on ie the ones where u have to use mobile suits on hard...

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891429 ... LastLast