360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111631 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

So who's editor is better? Not a competition question, just asking.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5974 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator
    Array

any info on the release date, and thanks for the editor sly.....

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    So who's editor is better? Not a competition question, just asking.
    dunno....equally possibly?.....
    Can't tell what its gonna look like and I prefer not to look into it personally.
    (lol thats just me)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksnight View Post
    any info on the release date, and thanks for the editor sly.....
    More then Likely tonight/tomorrow (I'm pretty much done with everything (I also might have found friendship values which might be at another update).
    I just have to go home and test it myself) :)

It'll include Pilot and mobile suit mods and Gold mod. (Unlockable characters once I test it out).
    Cap is raised to 9999 for mobile suits but if you press Max ALL suits, it'll go to 999 unless you want to go higher (I set it that way in case if anyone experiences any freezing problems like a buddy of mine already had)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5898 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Sly, idk if you know this, but this game has freezing problems without any modding. It seems to only happen to me when I am in party chat playing story mode though. Same thing all the time, it saves, then Haro just decides to stop bouncing. A couple of my buddies had the same thing happen as well. I even went as far as testing the theory. Played 7 hours non stop story and no problems. Got into a party chat, and by the 3rd mission it froze. I know it doesn't have much, if anything, to do with your editor, but just figured I would make others aware, ya know?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaverSasuke View Post
    Sly, idk if you know this, but this game has freezing problems without any modding. It seems to only happen to me when I am in party chat playing story mode though. Same thing all the time, it saves, then Haro just decides to stop bouncing. A couple of my buddies had the same thing happen as well. I even went as far as testing the theory. Played 7 hours non stop story and no problems. Got into a party chat, and by the 3rd mission it froze. I know it doesn't have much, if anything, to do with your editor, but just figured I would make others aware, ya know?
    Ah, well thats good to know, I never had freezing issues (then again I always install my frequently played games onto my HDD) but yea, the cap is reasied to 9999 but when you hit max it'll go to 999. But you have the option to raise it if you like, or lower it if you have any problems.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5898 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Have you thought of adding a "times used" for the MS editor just for unlockable purposes? I think it unlocks some collection missions by suit usage. Just maybe an update to think of perhaps.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Ah, well thats good to know, I never had freezing issues (then again I always install my frequently played games onto my HDD) but yea, the cap is reasied to 9999 but when you hit max it'll go to 999. But you have the option to raise it if you like, or lower it if you have any problems.
    that great news sly thanks again and great work!!!!!!!

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaverSasuke View Post
    Have you thought of adding a "times used" for the MS editor just for unlockable purposes? I think it unlocks some collection missions by suit usage. Just maybe an update to think of perhaps.
    I could look into that along with the friendship values for each character, I think I might have dumbfoundedly stumbled onto that lol
    in another update of course (possibly this one if the testing turns out wrong and I have to take longer to edit some things. (it all depends))