360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Official Preview - Return to District 12 (2014)
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Official Preview - Return to District 12 (2014)

Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17092 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Official Preview - Return to District 12 (2

Honestly I've never got into the Hunger Games series, the books or the movies...I remember asking a lady friend about the book...I thought that it was perhaps adult fiction...or something related to food(lol). Maybe one day I'll sit down and check out the movies.

Array

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Official Preview - Return to District 12 (2

Quote Originally Posted by NMCM View Post
    Honestly I've never got into the Hunger Games series, the books or the movies...I remember asking a lady friend about the book...I thought that it was perhaps adult fiction...or something related to food(lol). Maybe one day I'll sit down and check out the movies.
    Eh, they're not all that. I never read the books but I expected a lot more from the movies due to all the hype the first one got. It really boils down to being a rip off of "The Running Man" with a somewhat interesting backstory that never seems to develop. The movies waste so much time showing pretty dresses that look like they are on fire and huge ceremonial scenes that are supposed to be entertaining and humorous (I guess this is what they are shooting for) When they finally get to the action sequences the movie is just about out of time so they skimp on the backstory about the rebellion. Now I guess they decided to "Hobbit" the last book and split it into multiple movies just to suck a few more pennies out of people interested in this series. Hopefully it is at least a good story this time.