360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Devil May Cry 4 - Save Editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    XxEmoKidxX

wtf?

ok, so ive tried to download this exact same file all day....i try different sites, i used google, bing, ask, and many others.......but every time the download finishes, and i click to open it, my Itunes comes up.....why?! its really annoying.....

Administrator

Array
    Don't have .rar files associated with iTunes.. and install WinRAR if you haven't done so already
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Ickles

Re: Devil May Cry 4 - Save Editor

whenever i save the new file it saves as a .txt and my xbox doesn't read it. Help!!

Array

Unfortunately I don't think you can use this to finish the Bloody Palace stuff, cause even if you can set your score, you still have to finish it with that score to get achievement to pop, if I remember correctly.

Array

does not work I not read the save game

KimCheeWarrior

i can verify that it doesnt work on windows xp. i also read a post where you mentioned that it requires a 64-bit os but i opened it with xp and it ran without a hitch. when i loaded up my game nothing changed. ive tried multiple solutions and i know what im doing. its not something im proud of but ive modded saves from dozens of other games. now i appreciate the effort that was put into this editor and that you had good intentions but it just doesnt work. ive been trying different methods of trying to get it to work for at least the past hour now and it just doesnt work. im sorry dude. nice try though.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    i can verify that it doesnt work on windows xp. i also read a post where you mentioned that it requires a 64-bit os but i opened it with xp and it ran without a hitch. when i loaded up my game nothing changed. ive tried multiple solutions and i know what im doing. its not something im proud of but ive modded saves from dozens of other games. now i appreciate the effort that was put into this editor and that you had good intentions but it just doesnt work. ive been trying different methods of trying to get it to work for at least the past hour now and it just doesnt work. im sorry dude. nice try though.
    Worked fine for me yesterday on windows xp on maxing orbs, items and unlocking all the levels.

KimCheeWarrior

dude, ive been trying to give myself max holy water for the past hour. i mustve unplugged and replugged my hard drive into my 360 at least a dozen times trying to get the editor to work. by what miracle you managed to get it to work, i dont know, maybe its not possible to edit the holy water value. *shrugs* all i wanted was tons of holy water, nothing else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast