thanks.. works perfectly..

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: F.E.A.R - Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    Too bad FEAR 3 isn't a good game
    can you at please make one... you may not like it. but others do.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8580 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Haven Donator
    Gamer
    Array

[QUOTE=feudalnate;59695]There is no infinite ammo setting that I've found but it's possible to set damage to something ridiculous and instantly kill any enemy with a single shot from any weapon. Below I've attached a zip with "godmode" patches for each game, although it's not really godmode since you can still take damage but you definitely will not be killed by anything. Your health will never drop below 2 HP and I've also edited the heal rate so your health will regenerate almost instantly when you're not being attacked

To apply a patch:

1) Open your save in the editor
    2) Click the 'Patch' button on the right and select 'Apply Patch'
    3) Select the patch for the appropriate game
    4) Save and transfer save back to your device

ive tried using the save patch for fear 1. and when i kill the enemies the game doesn't recognize that i did so, so i can't progress in the game or the instant action maps. any clue what is causing it. thanks

Array

Seems like you gave the enemies god mode too. In all honesty, it's a matter of messing around with the values and seeing what works. I recently did the same with my own save and it worked out. I tried for ages, then I just used the values from a save someone else had posted and replicated the values I thought would work. The save I copied from also had super jump, and that just pissed me off when I used it.

darkmikasonfire

could someone explain what each of the variables mean? like AIDamageAdjustVeryHard etc etc.

also for some reason my xbox keeps stating the save is corrupted or and cannot be used after i use this. (tried to use the previous god mode items)

A tut that shows how to edit health regen, the time slow skill regen, health (how much you have), time slow amount (how long you can stay in it), and damage (you do to enemies) for the games would be nice (i assume they're all similar). I'm trying to get through Fear 1's instant action and campaign on the hardest difficulty, which is way to hard for me, also with so much damage absorption i should be able to manage to beat the game with less than 500 shots, killing all things, and etc, something i couldn't do even on 2 playthroughs on the easiest setting.

----Update 1----
    I edited my game save on the second level (the one where you first find guys to fight), i had played the first level on very difficult, and changed the badguy's attack ability to 0 damage towards me. I played through the rest of the game still on very difficult (the highest difficulty), it was the first time i played on anything but very easy. i didn't fire many shots (less than 100 bullets for sure), and i didn't use slow mo. when i finished the game none of the achievements popped.
    If anyone can get me some saves that will for sure unlock the following achievements:
    Ammo Hog - less than 500 bullets fired in the whole campaign (should have obtained as stated above)
    Fearsome and Fearless - hardest difficulty being beaten and beating the game on anything but very easy (should have obtained as stated above)
    Real Time - no slow mo (should have obtained as stated above)
    No Juice - no picking up any boosters through the whole campaign (hadn't tried)
    Exterminator - kill all enemies in the campaign (hadn't tried)

I'm wondering if this is because of the title update, i couldn't get the suicide king achievement until i removed the update. If this is the problem could someone tell me, if it is then i'll delete it and replay the game.
    If the update screws up the achievements, does it also screw up the multiplayer achievements, i'm doing a boosting session for the MP cheevos and if they're going to be fucked i'd rather not waste my time.

----Update 2----
    My hunch was correct, it seems i have some sort of faulty game, i removed the title update and played it all through and i received all but one of the achievements i was working for. for some reason even without modding the save i have to keep deleting the title update and playing it offline to get any achievements, i received 15 while online (for solo game) and then couldn't get any others unless offline, not sure why.
    If anyone can provide me with a save that will awards me:
    Exterminator - kill all enemies in the campaign
    I'd appreciate it, this one is really hard, i've tried it 4 times and still keep missing someone somewhere, it's driving me out of my poor mind.

----Update 3----
    Well... hmmm... seems like you can't send someone a save at the epilogue that will give them this achievement, not sure why, but anyways. my request not valid, unless someone has found a way to do so. I guess i'll just try for a 5th time and just focus on that single achievement, which shouldn't be hard as it's my last solo one. hopefully i get it this time though.
    Last edited by darkmikasonfire; 07-25-2012 at 04:06 AM.

darkmikasonfire

For some reason when i try and put in the Perseus Mandate save (like i did with the Extraction Point save) it tells me "Index was outside the bounds of the array" i'm not sure what this means or how to fix it.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: F.E.A.R. - Save Editor (FEAR/FEAR Files/FEAR 2)

nice job on this editor feudalnate
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Administrator

Array

Re: F.E.A.R. - Save Editor (FEAR/FEAR Files/FEAR 2)

Updated to 3.1

Fixed: Issues parsing F.E.A.R. Files: Perseus Mandate directory indexes correctly
    Added: Descriptions to table view (user editable by opening manifest.ini in a text editor and updatable via internet)
    Added: Expansion name now shows in log and form title

Notes and examples of how to edit the manifest file are in the file itself. At the time of this post I haven't filled in any descriptions in the manifest yet but when I get the time I will fill out all the ones I know of and users can simply check for a manifest update seldomly to merge my latest descriptions with their own.

If you know what a strings value represents and you'd like to add your description to the manifest on the server for others then post what you've found, I'll have a look over and will add your finding(s) to the remote manifest if all is good
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5640 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast