Register
Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621366186111 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 2.0.0.0

this looks awesome, great work

360HAVEN
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0

Wow this looks amazing amany will try it out soon.

Array

Is possible start with a weapon that you can get only after play some hours?. I never played this game..but to make an example (i don't know if it is true)..with this editor is possible star with Magnum and 999 bullets even from the star you have nothing?.

Array

So, I ran into a bit of a snag with editing the inventory in campaign. How do you do so? If I go to Episode Select and go to an earlier chapter, it doesn't carry over, which leads me to believe it'll only work for the episode you're going to do next. If I can have some help in figuring out that process, it'd be appreciated.

360HAVEN
    Array

I have been testing some things...before i said that the katana doesn't work but now i know how works

1st Option:
    With the Raid Mode Weapons Editor you can add the weapon (Katana Lv100) in my case i wanted a katana lv100 but i got one Lv95...i already said that the Raid Mode Wepons Editor works randomly...
    The Katana has "0" parameters the reason is because is not a gun/mechgun/shotgun etc...You can equip the katana but when you are playing the katana slot is empty BUT if you use the "knife"(RT)you going to use the katana but you only have equiped 3 weapons...

2nd Option:
    Maybe the best option because you can equip your 4 weapons + Katana, in this case you need unlock Cypher/unknown, of course you must complete 90 missions with 5 emblems, he has the katana hability now lv up the hability Lv1-Lv10 and you going to get 10300 of power, you can hit 3 times with the katana or 2 hits + kick. Now imagine 10300x3 =30900 of power even if you play being lv100 with a katana lv95 you get between 18447-18977 for hit. When you have the max lv (katana hability) you need pay BP for transfer it, this way all the characters can use the hability.

Here we have all the chars maxed, well i already said that i can't edit Wesker parameters and Chris and Neil going to be added soon but with the others characters the editor works fine

With the Raid Mode Weapons editor worked fine i got my Drake Short Range+ Lv100, i added with the editor 30,000 of fire power but finally in the game and combined with some parts my Drake has 5816356 of fire power the parts added to the weaposn are the next:
    -Damage Lv20
    -Capacity Lv20
    -Critical Lv10
    -Life Stealer Lv10
    -Elite Killer Lv10
    -Anti Recoil Lv5

Note: Potencia de disparo = Fire power

Quote Originally Posted by Potto View Post
    Is possible start with a weapon that you can get only after play some hours?. I never played this game..but to make an example (i don't know if it is true)..with this editor is possible star with Magnum and 999 bullets even from the star you have nothing?.
    I still dont add a new weapon but i added 999 bullets and works BUT your inventory going to be full with the gun ammo...and sometimes you can finish with 400-565 and not 999 because you dont have enought slots BUT if you already found Claire's Bag (this bag give you more slots) then you can add 999.
    Last edited by Bloody Moon; 03-20-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Array

Thanks for the save editor.

Array

Very nice, I love this game.

Array

still cant understand why i tried this the katana has no firepower any suggestion would help. Do you have to have cipher unlocked?