360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0 - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst 12345678914295479104 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 2.0.0.0

hey guys just found a nice little thing here for the ammo for guns when you add the weapon you are wanting don't matter what gun just change the value
    to the gun should look something like this...

Slot Item Value
    Slot 1 (Name of Gun) 99999

this makes the ammo in the gun have whatever you set it to but the herbs and such so far they do as i said before if you set it to high it will carry to other slots causing your item slots to be full....and i just learned something new when adding the gun value some guns ammo reset tried this with the Chicago Typewriter ammo went from 9999 to like 100 in one shot....doing some other guns atm so will post in a few

Array

20150303_235921 am i still doing this wrong

360HAVEN
    Array

Can someone please provide Max values for the editor so we know how to use it properly?
    Herbs, Ammo, Guns, BP, Characters...
    for example:
    Claire Level R: ???? BP: ????
    etc.

Array

Story:
    Handgun Ammo Holds - 70 limit
    Shotgun Ammo Holds - 16 limit
    Assault Ammo Holds - 64 limit
    Sniper Ammo Holds - 10 limit
    Magnum Ammo Holds - 6 limit
    Machine Pistol Ammo Holds - 80 limit
    Green Herbs hold - 3 limit
    Red Herbs hold - 1 limit

*Note: hope this helps if you have more than 70 handgun ammo in your item slot it will start another slot making one stack of 70 and starting another stack so doing 999 of one ammo is useless, also their seems to be no way for unlimited ammo for a gun so if you want unlimited ammo just give yourself the Unlimited Rocket Launcher (Using the rocket launcher will make you have a "C" Rank for completing chapters) but you can add any kind of gun you want it doesn't hurt as i haven't seen no difference

Raid Mode:
    Gold Holds max amount (this also sets the Skill Points which is capped at 999)
    Hearts I set to max and it didn't give me the max just gave me what i had to start with which was 10

i'm doing some runs and such...
    Last edited by zeroxmdkx; 03-04-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Developer
    Omega

Array
    Twitter: @

ok thank i look

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by amany View Post
    Updapte comming today for raid mode again
    Maybe ...do you think add Gina and Jill to the Raid Mode options even Wesker and Hunk? yesterday I unlocked Jill the good thing about this editor is that you can play missions with low rank of course you can reduce your rank before play a mission but i still have all the max stuff like lv 100.

But the Max Number Parts Mode doesn't work and i already found rare parts...anyway now play Episode 2!! and thanks for you hard work!!

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by zeroxmdkx View Post
    Story:
    i'm doing some runs and such...
    Thanks... I used the save editor today. I think that only thing that works is maybe the BP for unlocking the character's skill settings.
    I tried adding a rocket launcher to my inventory and it didn't show up. I guess Barry is still only the master of unlocking ;)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dpox360 View Post
    Thanks... I used the save editor today. I think that only thing that works is maybe the BP for unlocking the character's skill settings.
    I tried adding a rocket launcher to my inventory and it didn't show up. I guess Barry is still only the master of unlocking ;)

no prob i dunno if it was me or what but when i started a new save non edited got to a good stopping point then went and did a small edit on the BP i had the normal 500 or 300 w/e when i went to change my BP to like 50k it unlocked all my abilities and i didn't click it then when i un-clicked it it still showed me having all abilities unlocked....think the story mode BP is broken atm not sure cause cause when i edit the BP no matter what it seems to unlock my
    abilities when using a fresh save...anyone else having this problem?