Page 14 of 209 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924396489114 ... LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0

awesome work thanks

One Hit Wonder
    Array

could make a tutorial video, I can not use the save edit, please.

thank

One Hit Wonder
    Array

awesome thanks!

Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 2.0.0.0

going to give this a shot once I can get the game working thanks for the editor
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4536 || Posts : 257 || Thanks : 125 || Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

I hope he's working on an update. My save gets an error now when I load it and most changes don't work. Hoping for a campaign weapon function too.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

THANKS BUT SOMETIME CANT WORK .

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by MadeGuy View Post
    I hope he's working on an update. My save gets an error now when I load it and most changes don't work. Hoping for a campaign weapon function too.
    Quote Originally Posted by leeweleung View Post
    THANKS BUT SOMETIME CANT WORK .
    Basically this editor is more focused on the Raid Mode but...too many people want an update for the Campaing Mode...some things doesn't work correctly for the Raid Mode you need try many times for get the weapon desired. The Campaing option just can add basic items like keys, herbs or bottles and ammo for your weapons and BP for unlock the habilities, but some people want add the Magnum or Rocket Launcher since the beggining.

This editor works with the episode 1 i dont know if works with the 2,3,4 but some comments say that this editor doesn't work with those episodes. I just used it for ep1...

Some weird things:
    -If you delete a weapon with the editor you can delete a random weapon and not the choosed weapon.
    -The max BP for Raid Mode Players is 999 BUT some times the editor go over the limit and when this happen every time when you open your save with the editor you get a error message "the value is not valid" the story window is empty and you cant edit nothing.
    -If this happen you need check the Raid Mode Players section and check one by one and you going to see one or more characters with over 1000 BP...this is totally weird because when you want add 1000 or more the editor change to 999 by default.

Finally all the characters unlocked: Alex Wesker (Female) and Evgeny
    Last edited by Bloody Moon; 03-20-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Moon View Post
    Basically this editor is more focused on the Raid Mode but...too many people want an update for the Campaing Mode...some things doesn't work correctly for the Raid Mode you need try many times for get the weapon desired. The Campaing option just can add basic items like keys, herbs or bottles and ammo for your weapons and BP for unlock the habilities, but some people want add the Magnum or Rocket Launcher since the beggining.

This editor works with the episode 1 i dont know if works with the 2,3,4 but some comments say that this editor doesn't work with those episodes. I just used it for ep1...

Some weird things:
    -If you delete a weapon with the editor you can delete a random weapon and not the choosed weapon.
    -The max BP for Raid Mode Players is 999 BUT some times the editor go over the limit and when this happen every time when you open your save with the editor you get a error message "the value is not valid" the story window is empty and you cant edit nothing.
    -If this happen you need check the Raid Mode Players section and check one by one and you going to see one or more characters with over 1000 BP...this is totally weird because when you want add 1000 or more the editor change to 999 by default.

Finally all the characters unlocked: Alex Wesker (Female) and Evgeny
    Thanks man. I believe that may be why it won't open my save. So even with that error, I can change those values back?