360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0 - Page 18
Register
Page 18 of 209 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328436893118 ... LastLast
    360HAVEN
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0

With Infinte Rocket Launcher, katana and shield habilities maxed you dont need more...

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dunksjunk View Post
    why does my file get corrupted everytime I change anything? Someone please give me some advise, I used Idlehands88 editor for the first revelations and had no problems, worked flawlessly, I do the same exact thing for this editor and it ALWAYS says file corrupted, I use modio to extract the save data then I change stuff then I replace the file using modio, rehash and resign then save to device
    Open the save as is; no need to extract. And as a side note: ignore the 2 files (bin9 and savedata0) it makes upon opening the file and saving afterward; there is no need to delete them either.

Array

Dear Amany Doesnt Want Fix Bugs , My Inventory Dont Changed With Save editor :( I Know There Is Best Save Editor Now For This Game that Created By k.g 971 But It Is For Sale No Free

Demonic
    Array

Thanks Guru Ill try that, dont really understand how to open the file as is and not extracted but ill try

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dunksjunk View Post
    Thanks Guru Ill try that, dont really understand how to open the file as is and not extracted but ill try
    What method are you using? Are you doing this with a jtag? Or are you a retail user using a Xbox360 custom storage device that a application like Horizon that reads 360 content?

If you are doing the retail method, then don't right click on the save to extract the contents of the save. In this case, we have 2 savedata; it's a savadata file inside the savedata save.
    Get it?

No when you finally open your save, it's very likely you can get an error saying "unhandled exception." Then it goes on to say a "value range" that is not accepted. All that means is that some
    character(s) in your save have too many skill pts or whatever it might be. Just click continue and find those exceeding values for those character(s). When done, click save players after
    each change. Finally clicking the main save button in the upper left below the open button.

Demonic
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaMovieGuru View Post
    What method are you using? Are you doing this with a jtag? Or are you a retail user using a Xbox360 custom storage device that a application like Horizon that reads 360 content?

If you are doing the retail method, then don't right click on the save to extract the contents of the save. In this case, we have 2 savedata; it's a savadata file inside the savedata save.
    Get it?

No when you finally open your save, it's very likely you can get an error saying "unhandled exception." Then it goes on to say a "value range" that is not accepted. All that means is that some
    character(s) in your save have too many skill pts or whatever it might be. Just click continue and find those exceeding values for those character(s). When done, click save players after
    each change. Finally clicking the main save button in the upper left below the open button.
    Thats exactly what its saying Guru, I hope this works man, I am using a retail and it always says that, I use modio never really cared for horizon but when I open modio I always choose to show the contents of folder then I copy the savedata.dat file to my desktop change stuff then reopen modio and replace the old file with the file I changed, Ill be sure to let you know Guru if I get it to work and thatnks again for all your help

Array

Thanks for this save editor

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by kavehdead View Post
    Dear Amany Doesnt Want Fix Bugs , My Inventory Dont Changed With Save editor :( I Know There Is Best Save Editor Now For This Game that Created By k.g 971 But It Is For Sale No Free
    I'm having the same problem with Campaign mode. Raid Mode mod works ok though.