360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0 - Page 19
Register
Page 19 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429446994119 ... LastLast
    Demonic
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by dunksjunk View Post
    Thats exactly what its saying Guru, I hope this works man, I am using a retail and it always says that, I use modio never really cared for horizon but when I open modio I always choose to show the contents of folder then I copy the savedata.dat file to my desktop change stuff then reopen modio and replace the old file with the file I changed, Ill be sure to let you know Guru if I get it to work and thatnks again for all your help
    Well thanks anyways Guru even if I change the bp for the campaign by 1 it corrupts my file, its bullshit im really jacked now, even downloaded horizon but it didnt help does the same exact thing, thanks for attempting to help though, would have been badass to have level 100 guns and all the awesome perks though but I guess thats my luck so once again thanks anyways

Array

Well thanks anyways Guru even if I change the bp for the campaign by 1 it corrupts my file, its bullshit im really jacked now, even downloaded horizon but it didnt help does the same exact thing, thanks for attempting to help though, would have been badass to have level 100 guns and all the awesome perks though but I guess thats my luck so once again thanks anyways
    pm me your save.

Array

As far as editing the campaign goes, from what I have noticed/been able to do with it, it edits your auto-save that is loaded when you select to continue the campaign. This means that whatever changes you make to your save will only be applied if you choose to continue. If you go into whatever campaign mission with episode select instead, the changes will not be applied. What I have done to make it work is just start a mission, then upon receiving the first autosave icon, edited the save afterwards then selected to continue campaign and the edits work just fine. Just be careful how many of each item that you have in a stack, as anything over the game's built in stack size, for example 3 on green herbs or 5 for bottles, will be broken down and take over your other slots.

Demonic
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaMovieGuru View Post
    pm me your save.
    How do I upload my save?

360HAVEN
    Array

How do I upload my save?
    You must extract your save from your USB device with Horizon/Modio then upload the file (save) with MEGA,Sendspace....or any of those services copy the link generated and send a pm (private message) to DaMovieGuru with the link, this way he can download it.

Demonic
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Moon View Post
    You must extract your save from your USB device with Horizon/Modio then upload the file (save) with MEGA,Sendspace....or any of those services copy the link generated and send a pm (private message) to DaMovieGuru with the link, this way he can download it.
    I think I got it, I just copied the link to Guru in a pm hopefully that works, really dont know what im doing wrong cause Ive modded all the Resident Evil series and never had a problem but for some strange reason, I cant do anything with this editor and its starting to set me off Id like to say thank you to you and Guru for at least taking the time to try and help me out I really do appreciate it

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Master Gracias!!

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by angryfacecharge View Post
    As far as editing the campaign goes, from what I have noticed/been able to do with it, it edits your auto-save that is loaded when you select to continue the campaign. This means that whatever changes you make to your save will only be applied if you choose to continue. If you go into whatever campaign mission with episode select instead, the changes will not be applied. What I have done to make it work is just start a mission, then upon receiving the first autosave icon, edited the save afterwards then selected to continue campaign and the edits work just fine. Just be careful how many of each item that you have in a stack, as anything over the game's built in stack size, for example 3 on green herbs or 5 for bottles, will be broken down and take over your other slots.
    Ditto this. Does anyone know what the limit is for each item so it doesn't spill over onto another slot?