I think there's going to be a lot of stuff that people are going to be excited about.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfdfddf.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	16290
The next Titanfall game will deliver "a lot of stuff that people are going to be excited about," according to developer Respawn Entertainment. The studio's community manager, Abbie Heppe, spoke briefly about the new project in a wide-ranging interview recently with The EXL Podcast.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccccccccccc.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	16291
Though she wouldn't talk about specifics, which you can understand since the game isn't even officially announced yet, Heppe did outline how working on a sequel comes with a number of advantages.

"The really nice thing about working on a sequel is we have established the core of what Titanfall is," she said. "We have assets, we have an engine, we have all of these things that we laid the foundation for in the first game that now we can really build off of in the second. So I think there's going to be a lot of stuff that people are going to be excited about. And that's all I can say."

Asked about the possibility for the next Titanfall game to have a traditional campaign mode and more variety in weapons, Heppe said, "We've definitely heard the feedback."

Last month, Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella confirmed that the studio had started work on a "multiplatform" Titanfall sequel, suggesting it will come to both Xbox and PlayStation platforms. He also said at the time that Respawn had formed a second internal team to work on "small, exploratory" projects.

Just recently, all Titanfall DLC was made available for free to all Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC players. This content is now being worked into the game's regular playlists.