Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    1. NO you fucking CAN'T!!!! show me proof! you can't! because it doesn't exist! 700$ at the VERY minimum is what you'll pay if you want a pc that'll run practically anything worth a damn! not to mention the controller port, tv port so you can play on your tv and not be forced to play on monitor with mouse controls. that alone is gonna run you at least another 300$!

2. maybe i just DON'T LIKE PC GAMING! ever think of that??? why does everything have to be about pc? anytime anyone mentions anything related to consoles, some rich spoiled shmuck has to come out with "b..b..b..b..but PC is what y..y..you need, and you can get one cheap too! a thousand dollars is cheap!" sorry for sounding like a dick but i was asking advice on a CONSOLE NOT a freakin pc!!! jeez... you rich bastards act like EVERYONE is made of billions.
    ShangTsung lol just get your self a console you crazy chap lol
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17044 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post
    ShangTsung lol just get your self a console you crazy chap lol
    Don't say that Thumbs I am trying to "Pressure" him into buying a PC.... lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Don't say that Thumbs I am trying to "Pressure" him into buying a PC.... lol
    yeah you're right 8, sorry if i sounded a bit harsh m8, i actually didn't realize it was you.. lol i apologize for sounding like a douche, was just having a bad day bro.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShangTsung For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

yeah you're right 8, sorry if i sounded a bit harsh m8, i actually didn't realize it was you.. lol i apologize for sounding like a douche, was just having a bad day bro.
    It's cool man, no worries, we all need to vent out anger at some point xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv10
    rghjtagpro

Array

Well as we all know you can get all the games for PC no problems plus new generation with cheats and trainers
    Buying a new generation console not my advice plus the reselle values is in the crapper once you realize you like ps4 more then XBOXONE and so on
    Well that is my opinion
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5295 || Posts : 529 || Thanks : 252 || Thanked 690 Times in 148 Posts

Array

For under $1k, you can put together a PC that has better graphical power than the Xbone or the PS4.
    As a friend of mine told me, putting together a good gaming PC is expensive because it's an investment, you're going to be using it a very long time. It's really cheap in the long run.

If you want to, I'd say go ahead and buy an Xbone, but the PS4 has a better game library and performance.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3663 || Posts : 25 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Something something, look at me, something something.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RegalisRoy View Post
    For under $1k, you can put together a PC that has better graphical power than the Xbone or the PS4.
    As a friend of mine told me, putting together a good gaming PC is expensive because it's an investment, you're going to be using it a very long time. It's really cheap in the long run.

If you want to, I'd say go ahead and buy an Xbone, but the PS4 has a better game library and performance.
    yeah but see i already have a ps4 and never seem to play it, untill recently with MKX but even that game got boring after about 2 freakin hours, ESPECIALLY once i realized the online was the same dickwads they were with MK9 where everybody just picks the op'ed characters endlessly and the entire experience is just a series mirror matches or getting destroyed by the same character endlessly, not to mention graphic and gameplay wise its really just a nicely polished different version of MK9 imo..

Array

yeah but see i already have a ps4 and never seem to play it, untill recently with MKX but even that game got boring after about 2 freakin hours, ESPECIALLY once i realized the online was the same dickwads they were with MK9 where everybody just picks the op'ed characters endlessly and the entire experience is just a series mirror matches or getting destroyed by the same character endlessly, not to mention graphic and gameplay wise its really just a nicely polished different version of MK9 imo..
    Is this you, by any chance?
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3663 || Posts : 25 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Something something, look at me, something something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast