Re: Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?

Quote Originally Posted by RegalisRoy View Post
    not sure i follow..

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

the only reason i would tell you to buy a X1 is if you know of any exclusive that you want to play that are out right now, otherwise i would think you would get bored of it like with the ps4, if there are not any out right now better off waiting till the exclusives you want to play come out
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24426 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    the only reason i would tell you to buy a X1 is if you know of any exclusive that you want to play that are out right now, otherwise i would think you would get bored of it like with the ps4, if there are not any out right now better off waiting till the exclusives you want to play come out
    bro, i've literally gone back to playing my ps2 again, THATS how shitty todays gaming has gotten imo.. i've even stopped playing my 360, no lie.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    bro, i've literally gone back to playing my ps2 again, THATS how shitty todays gaming has gotten imo.. i've even stopped playing my 360, no lie.
    That is pretty much all I do now is play old school games with an emulator on PC forget these new consoles and games

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    That is pretty much all I do now is play old school games with an emulator on PC forget these new consoles and games
    exactly how i feel, only difference is i'm fortunate enough to still own all my old consoles so emulators aren't neccesary, imo the main problem with todays gaming is its literally ALL just more of the same, example's include: Bloodborne = Dark Souls with slightly better graphics "and i use the term *slightly* very loosely as imho i've yet to see a next gen game which *truly* looks like something last gen consoles couldn't handle" Dying Light = Dead Island with different characters and a day and night transition added, wow.. big fukin whoop, ps3 and 360 could EASILY have pulled off the exact same day and night transition on BOTH DI games that Dying Light has on next gen consoles, in fact after playing Dying Light and returning it to gamestop without even beating it i'll even go as far as to say last gen consoles could have handled that game just fine, not to mention DI Riptide was way funner as well, example: on Riptide i can take a running sprint and freakin mule kick a zombie sending him flying clear across the screen smashing head first into the side of an SUV in a hilarious splatter of bloody mess! can't do THAT on Dying Light!!! lol MKX is literally NOTHING but a *slightly* polished new version of MK9 and i had high, HIGH hopes for that one! only to find that once again the previous one "MK9" was MUCH better designed in nearly every aspect! see? the problem from what i can tell so far with todays gaming industry is they are no longer moving forward, they're simply going backwords, year after year, crapping out more and more of the same shittyness with no explanation as to why and no sign at all of stopping.. yeah, todays gaming industry can eat a dick far as i'm concerned.

EDIT- btw sorry for calling you 8 a few posts back, not sure why i got you and 8Ball mixed up with each other, you'd think after being part of the haven community for the past 3 years i'd at least know all the regs screen names. lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShangTsung For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

exactly how i feel, only difference is i'm fortunate enough to still own all my old consoles so emulators aren't neccesary, imo the main problem with todays gaming is its literally ALL just more of the same, example's include: Bloodborne = Dark Souls with slightly better graphics "and i use the term *slightly* very loosely as imho i've yet to see a next gen game which *truly* looks like something last gen consoles couldn't handle" Dying Light = Dead Island with different characters and a day and night transition added, wow.. big fukin whoop, ps3 and 360 could EASILY have pulled off the exact same day and night transition on BOTH DI games that Dying Light has on next gen consoles, in fact after playing Dying Light and returning it to gamestop without even beating it i'll even go as far as to say last gen consoles could have handled that game just fine, not to mention DI Riptide was way funner as well, example: on Riptide i can take a running sprint and freakin mule kick a zombie sending him flying clear across the screen smashing head first into the side of an SUV in a hilarious splatter of bloody mess! can't do THAT on Dying Light!!! lol MKX is literally NOTHING but a *slightly* polished new version of MK9 and i had high, HIGH hopes for that one! only to find that once again the previous one "MK9" was MUCH better designed in nearly every aspect! see? the problem from what i can tell so far with todays gaming industry is they are no longer moving forward, they're simply going backwords, year after year, crapping out more and more of the same shittyness with no explanation as to why and no sign at all of stopping.. yeah, todays gaming industry can eat a dick far as i'm concerned.
    Indeed, it's all recycled bullshit presented with a cherry on top if you look back on all of the retro games you can see how they actually put effort into the games I wish big developers made more retro type games with a modern touch from todays generation

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Indeed, it's all recycled bullshit presented with a cherry on top if you look back on all of the retro games you can see how they actually put effort into the games I wish big developers made more retro type games with a modern touch from todays generation
    bro there are so many retro games i would give anything to see an HD remake of the list could go on forever.. unfortunately most devs look at this as a waste of time and it doesn't help that there are hundreds of idiots out there who for whatever reason are solely AGAINST the creation of HD remakes so almost none of these classics will ever get the proper modern treatment they so clearly deserve, *sigh* if todays game developers only knew how much money they could make if they would just stop being morons with modern tech and actually do something USEFUL with it.. but that'll never happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ShangTsung For This Useful Post:

Array

bro there are so many retro games i would give anything to see an HD remake of the list could go on forever.. unfortunately most devs look at this as a waste of time and it doesn't help that there are hundreds of idiots out there who for whatever reason are solely AGAINST the creation of HD remakes so almost none of these classics will ever get the proper modern treatment they so clearly deserve, *sigh* if todays game developers only knew how much money they could make if they would just stop being morons with modern tech and actually do something USEFUL with it.. but that'll never happen.
    Modern Dev's won't produce anything like the bygone retro games anymore purely because of conglomerates such as EA consuming every small producer worth a damn and overlording every game they spit out after with ridiculous quota's to make a quick buck (DAII anyone?!). Then there are the other big-boy Dev's with the ethos of "well you liked it before so we'll give it to you again..and again..and again but this time we made it just that little bit shinier for you" and we fall for it every god-damn time...urgh! They won't push out the HD remakes either until there is a chance they'll go under - we all know FFVII HD is SquareEnix's ace in the hole. The only game I'm actually looking forward to this gen is The Witcher 3.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast