360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Buying an Xboxone a wise decision? - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Re: Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?

Buy one with OUT the spy cam....lol
    The games are slowly coming out.... the good ones, that is... but they are coming. I would wait till the 2TB one comes out. should be out this summer if ya can wait.

No use in buying a PC... I have 2 Gaming PC's, and i tell you the truth i never play it any more. Stuck on Xbone.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5788 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Security
    Overlord

Array

sin are you on neverwinter???
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Array

i'd go for it!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by williambr0 View Post
    i'd go for it!
    i do prefer the ps4 though.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    sin are you on neverwinter???
    I was playing that game, not anymore.. just could not get into it.. I deleted it servers had some problems....lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5788 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeriax View Post
    Modern Dev's won't produce anything like the bygone retro games anymore purely because of conglomerates such as EA consuming every small producer worth a damn and overlording every game they spit out after with ridiculous quota's to make a quick buck (DAII anyone?!). Then there are the other big-boy Dev's with the ethos of "well you liked it before so we'll give it to you again..and again..and again but this time we made it just that little bit shinier for you" and we fall for it every god-damn time...urgh! They won't push out the HD remakes either until there is a chance they'll go under - we all know FFVII HD is SquareEnix's ace in the hole. The only game I'm actually looking forward to this gen is The Witcher 3.
    yeah.. true, true, and true. not sure what to say except you're absolutely right, unfortunately.. i'm looking forward to The Witcher 3 as well but not getting my hopes too high, cause every time i've been excited for a new game its been a total disappointment, example: i waited on MKX to the point of nearly camping outside Gamestop for it to hit shelves, in fact when i drove up to get my preordered copy the day it released the guy was literally unlocking the store, opening up with key in hand and said to me "damn dude, lemme guess, you're here for MKX aren't you? you gotta be the biggest MK fan i've ever met to be here this early" well when i got the game home i played for about 2 hours before getting bored, played it a few more times the following week in 30 minute increments and haven't touched it since as its just an upgraded version of MK9 with a few different characters. this has been the norm each and every time i get excited for a game.

Array

At the moment best desicion is PS4, during it's pluses, confirming to XBox One.
    Other aspect is, as I do know, PS3 hacked way more after, than XBox360. So... if you hope for some kind of Freeboot, you should try XBox one, imao.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234