360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Register
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

is it possible to edit the game save? like the 360 version.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8585 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I don't see why not if you can get your save from a portable device then you can look into the data with hex editor.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5955 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Demon

Array

You can edit it with the pc version if you have it. (easiest way) You can also hex edit a bunch of stuff like swapping items etc. I know that with horizon you can edit all your main stats and also the skills, the inventory editor is for diamond members only. It's pretty easy though to swap items and spells, just gotta find the ID and replace it with whatever you want. The Ids are all flipped though, that threw me off when I first tried it, you can change other things besides items as well like your race and eyes, like changing to a dremora or dark seducer. I have a bunch of text files I used for all the editing, found it easier than trying to find things in one bigass file, I can post them if you want.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5460 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I don't know if you can or not. I know PS3 games are encrypted, but I remember hearing that you can edit Oblivion really easily from somewhere. To be honest, I think it could go either way. I imagine the values still use a reverse byte structure, so be mindful of that when trying to edit.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

i have no idea how to hex edit.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8585 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts