360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0 - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162136 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Simorebut View Post
    use the 6.0 and you have to upgrade it yourself. i had the same problem
    Did you click on the unlock without level or the unlock manually? When I click on unlock manually it still won't unlock without enough resource(so what's the point of the editor). And the unlock without level, can't upgrade Fulton at all. Says maximum already.there's a mission that requires you to use Fulton at higher level and if switch back to unlock manually I cannot use the weapons that was already unlock(they give you zero ammo- ammo drop doesn't refill it either)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jxlee View Post
    Did you click on the unlock without level or the unlock manually? When I click on unlock manually it still won't unlock without enough resource(so what's the point of the editor). And the unlock without level, can't upgrade Fulton at all. Says maximum already.there's a mission that requires you to use Fulton at higher level and if switch back to unlock manually I cannot use the weapons that was already unlock(they give you zero ammo- ammo drop doesn't refill it either)

i had the same issue...
    Use version 6.0 open your savegame and just hit upgrade manually to manual upgrade in game
    Go to ingame Just Upgrade your skills and devices (Upgrade fulton, cargo and robotic arm things) and then save game.
    Download save editor version 1.0.0.2,
    Extract your save game using horizon TPP.GAMEDATA0, TPP.GAMEDATA1
    and then open TPP.GAMEDATA0 or TPP.GAMEDATA1 using editor 1.0.0.2 just hit the unlock most weapon and do the samething the other file you extracted
    Replace the files you just modified with editor using horizon
    So you are good to go now.
    When you begin the game you can use your weapons and fully upgraded fulton cargo and skills...
    THANKS TO ME! I FIGURED OUT THIS ON MY OWN <3

Array

When you do it manually you have to have resources and r&d team leveled up. I'm not sure if it's fully unlocked everything though.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by salker View Post
    i had the same issue...
    Use version 6.0 open your savegame and just hit upgrade manually to manual upgrade in game
    Go to ingame Just Upgrade your skills and devices (Upgrade fulton, cargo and robotic arm things) and then save game.
    Download save editor version 1.0.0.2,
    Extract your save game using horizon TPP.GAMEDATA0, TPP.GAMEDATA1
    and then open TPP.GAMEDATA0 or TPP.GAMEDATA1 using editor 1.0.0.2 just hit the unlock most weapon and do the samething the other file you extracted
    Replace the files you just modified with editor using horizon
    So you are good to go now.
    When you begin the game you can use your weapons and fully upgraded fulton cargo and skills...
    THANKS TO ME! I FIGURED OUT THIS ON MY OWN <3
    I was using the version 1.0.2 and 6.0 also. I tried to use 6.0 to unlock manually but I don't have enough level for the idroid, Fulton. Is the level needed to be met when you click on the unlock manually? When you say ingame do you mean during mission/helicopter, selecting development? Because that's what I been doing but it can't unlock because my level still low. I was using 1.0.2 to unlock the weapons though.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Simorebut View Post
    When you do it manually you have to have resources and r&d team leveled up. I'm not sure if it's fully unlocked everything though.
    When u have to do it manually what the point editor because you still have to reach the level anyhow.

Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 2.0.0.0

I don't understand as use 6.0 version..please explain me all passages...and with it is possible mod materials?. and when I donwload 6.0 version is always 5.0...

Array

I was using the version 1.0.2 and 6.0 also. I tried to use 6.0 to unlock manually but I don't have enough level for the idroid, Fulton. Is the level needed to be met when you click on the unlock manually? When you say ingame do you mean during mission/helicopter, selecting development? Because that's what I been doing but it can't unlock because my level still low. I was using 1.0.2 to unlock the weapons though.

we needed manual version of editor because we cant upgrade fulton cargos and skills when we unlock most weapons and upgrades.
    The point is when you reach enough unit level, use manual version and upgrade them manually (because version 2 doesn't unlock your robot arm skills or fulton cargo upgrades it just looks upgraded but it's not.. it is just unlock weapons and weapon upgrades.) and then use version 1.0.0.2 and unlock your weapons again

Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 2.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Potto View Post
    I don't understand as use 6.0 version..please explain me all passages...and with it is possible mod materials?.

Version 2 unlock most weapons in game but it's also unlock your tools and upgrades. But when it does, we can't use fulton and arm skill upgrades properly...
    so when we have enough UNIT Level (R&D, Support, Medic etc...) we decide to upgrade them manually and fix our tools
    thanks to AMANY he built a fixer version of editor which is version 6