360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0 - Page 30
Register
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 520252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0

Lol thank you, sadly that's what I thought but from what I read I wasn't sure if it worked but people were waiting for the new version to come out.

Well it sucks I missed out when it was working, now it's just a waiting game I suppose. I guess I'll just use a starter save if there's a good one out

Thanks again for clearing that up for a eager player, now I can sleep peaceful

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CROSSxGODofWAR View Post
    Lol thank you, sadly that's what I thought but from what I read I wasn't sure if it worked but people were waiting for the new version to come out.

Well it sucks I missed out when it was working, now it's just a waiting game I suppose. I guess I'll just use a starter save if there's a good one out

Thanks again for clearing that up for a eager player, now I can sleep peaceful
    No problem! I know how you feel. You'll be having fun with this editor soon enough. It just takes a little work is all!

By the way, GMP and Heroism is actually pretty easy to edit manually if you were wanting to do those yourself. Just use Philymaster's MGS V SecFixer tool.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5076 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    No problem! I know how you feel. You'll be having fun with this editor soon enough. It just takes a little work is all!

By the way, GMP and Heroism is actually pretty easy to edit manually if you were wanting to do those yourself. Just use Philymaster's MGS V SecFixer tool.
    I did the decrypt and got the 6 .dec files, used Hex editor to open TPP_GAME_DATA0.dec , then? where to mod?

Thanks in advance

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromero View Post
    I did the decrypt and got the 6 .dec files, used Hex editor to open TPP_GAME_DATA0.dec , then? where to mod?

Thanks in advance
    Do a signed or unsigned long (int32/unint32) search for your GMP amount and do a hex search for your Heroism amount. (For example, the first time I modded my Heroism, I had 2525 Heroism which is 09DD in hex.)

Since your GMP is really high, it should be easy to find in your hex editor of choice. I use Hex Workshop, personally.

Resources is a little harder. Take your current amount of resources and multiply it by 2 in your save and then do an unsigned/signed long (int32/unint32)search for your doubled resource amount. Just keep in mind that when you enter how many resources you want in the hex editor, it has to be multiplied by 2 as well.)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5076 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Do a signed or unsigned long (int32/unint32) search for your GMP amount and do a hex search for your Heroism amount. (For example, the first time I modded my Heroism, I had 2525 Heroism which is 09DD in hex.)

Since your GMP is really high, it should be easy to find in your hex editor of choice. I use Hex Workshop, personally.

Resources is a little harder. Take your current amount of resources and multiply it by 2 in your save and then do an unsigned/signed long (int32/unint32)search for your doubled resource amount. Just keep in mind that when you enter how many resources you want in the hex editor, it has to be multiplied by 2 as well.)

Got a problem, I used the v2 so my Heroism value is always 0, how do I find it to Hex mod it?

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromero View Post
    Got a problem, I used the v2 so my Heroism value is always 0, how do I find it to Hex mod it?
    That depends on if you've modded it before or not.

I just learned that after the first time, it does some weird kind of calculations on it so it isn't normal after that. That's part of what we're researching to have a working editor. We've already resolved a lot of issues and have found a lot of things we didn't know about before, so this is one of those few things left. Editing this game turned out to be a lot harder than we originally thought, so it's not surprising that the current editors don't always work. We're fixing that, it just won't happen fast because there's a lot to go through.

So for I suggest you wait for us to finish it since it's hard to tell how to edit your heroism after the first time for now as it changes in weird ways despite having your exact value in hex.

Array

this god

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 2.0.0.0

thank you i need GMP bad.