360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I use to be a leech
Register
    Haven's Warrior lv10
    rghjtagpro

Array

I use to be a leech

A few years back I use to be like tons of people here just came take what I like never reply or said thank you
    In to one day I got block didn't have enough post I become more active see how thinks work even toke interest making mods I at the balls to ask some people here even offered money and lucky enough no one ever charge anything and help me long the way to become who Iam .
    With that said people I don't think you realize once 3H is out where you going to find all the tools and trainers etc... Totally free ?
    Yes do understand 360 Xbox and ps3 is pretty much dead God knows what will get release in the next months as we got fool by mortal kombat X got cancel
    I feel for Sephirot the owner of the site most be losing sleep I personally don't think is will must longer

SO PLEASE DONT LEECH DONATE IF YOU CAN
    remember all the good stuff you got here friendly advice and staff
    Last edited by boogieman; 09-19-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5305 || Posts : 529 || Thanks : 252 || Thanked 690 Times in 148 Posts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boogieman For This Useful Post:

Inactive Member
    Array

Re: I use to be a leech

I have talked but i quit playing my xbox360 for some time because real life got hectic but i was more leech then id like to be but i havent gotten blocked i just havent been on in forever and to be honest when i did dl a mod i always made sure to thank and comment on how well it worked one of the first mods i ever got from this site was for the game dungeon defenders and i had such a hard time getting it working and the dev spent lots of time helping me out there are a lot of great people here that go unnoticed so for that i say thank you for all the hard work everyone here who devs and trouble shoots as well as gives insite on how to better the programs so i say thank you for everything you do.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the1battousai For This Useful Post:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!