360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] MGS V: The Phantom Pain - Save Editor v1.2.0.0 - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast
    Array

Re: MGS V: The Phantom Pain - Save Editor v1.2.0.0

I was hoping there was a list for the distribution numbers & what they mean/who they belong to? I accidentally hit the max thing on whatever platform Miller was on, & it changed him to a normal soldier, plus a few female soldiers to males. Did the same thing with the brig & now I don't have Quiet either. PLEASE tell me there's a list so I can fix everyone? I want my Skull girl back T_T

Array

Re: MGS V: The Phantom Pain - Save Editor v1.0.0.0

Hey Guys Works nicely to me, the only thing i noted was that the save file is less than before.
    My original save has 2mb and after editing it has only 912kb, but no problem at all, works perfectly^^
    So thanks again !!!

Haven Donator
    Array

Not exactly sure if this goes without saying, but is there a certain point after starting the game where you can save edit? Say after you're able to construct the base?

Also, I'm using XBOX360-COMPLEX version, and am on TU5 wth all current DLC, so I'm wondering if this it's compatible?

Edit: I just tried to edit it using the instructions, but nothing seems to have changed. And yes, I replaced both TPP_GAME_DATA0 and TPP_GAME_DATA1 with the modified TPP_GAME_DATA0 in horizon, rehashed/resigned, but nothing changed. Only difference is when I looked at my save file on xbox dash, there was two save files instead of the one I started with. Just wondering if I missed something. Thanks for the editor, tremendous work lads!

Edit: Tried to edit again and for whatever reason, it reset my save from the beginning of the game. It didn't show as corrupted save on dash, and it also went back to a single save...lmao wth??? Glad I got a back up save.
    Last edited by diezel4eva; 03-24-2016 at 03:51 AM.
    Downloads : 73 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4541 || Posts : 73 || Thanks : 93 || Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips-

You'll get nothing, and like it!

Array

the editor worked great, just a detail that would be great if you could add.

activate extra fobs, after the mission 22 lets you build more fob, but we play in RGH, we can not build the extras so we can only send 2 missions are four maximum, as I have seen in other saves.

if you can add that would be great, the other I do not think it's possible but it would be really fun is to add an editor of weapons, but not if the game may stop using weapons with parts that do not correspond as a famous bug in version pc, there youtube several videos of what I mean but if you need links send me an mp.

Great work and good luck

Array

Dig the new editor, thanx to you I now have super soldiers. Great Job! Still not sure about all the different stat numbers but everybody is S++

Haven Donator
    Array

Okay, I think I maybe found out why it's not working for me. I've been using the TPP GZ Bonus Starter Save, and I'm not sure exactly which region the game was saved under. If possible, would someone with this specific save be able to tell me if it works with the save or not? Or if I could upload my save could someone possibly check and see if it actually works? Thanks in advance.

https://mega.nz/#!CAwlVLyA
    Downloads : 73 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4541 || Posts : 73 || Thanks : 93 || Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips-

Haven Donator
    Rpg_Fan
    Array
    Twitter: @

Sire, I applaud you for the update on this editor. It is an absolute blast and rebuffed my gameplay, I find it amusingly fun now on FOB and upgrading weapons with much ease! Love it!
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4525 || Posts : 53 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.

Haven Donator
    Array

Edit: Nevermind, figured it all out ;)
    Last edited by diezel4eva; 04-30-2016 at 11:51 PM.