360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Thinking about Jtagging my Xbox 360
Register
    Array

Thinking about Jtagging my Xbox 360

Alrighty, I've been holding out hope that someone might be able to make a Save Editor for Dragon Age Inquisition, to make the replay a bit more fun, and I'm seeing absolutely nothing on that front anymore. So, the next thing, as a friend of mine pointed out, is using a Trainer for the game, in which you need a Jtagged 360 for. After reading up on it, I just kinda have a few questions before committing to this. 1.)It says that Jtagged consoles get banned, so is it possible to use a profile that's not Xbox Live and play games w/o the fear of being banned? 2.)Whenever I'm not using Trainer mods on a game, can I sign in to my Xbox Live profile and play non-modded games and use applications like Netflix and HBOGO? 3.)On the off chance that my Xbox 360 profile gets banned, will the ban also apply to signing in on that same profile on my Xbox One? Also, if this is the wrong forum, then Mods please move this to the correct one.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Thinking about Jtagging my Xbox 360

Get a RGH consoles, copy your current profile and move it to the RGH console. After you've done that, don't use your RGH profile on a retail console else you will get flagged/banned.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9415 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Get a RGH consoles, copy your current profile and move it to the RGH console. After you've done that, don't use your RGH profile on a retail console else you will get flagged/banned.
    Can I do it myself? Installing softbrew on my 360 or should I just go on ahead and buy one from a service?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMAC View Post
    Can I do it myself? Installing softbrew on my 360 or should I just go on ahead and buy one from a service?

Yeh, i recommend you to buy one from a service lol
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9415 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post: