• Entrance Editor

13 59.09%
  • Moveset Editor

13 59.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415203560 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 2K16 Save Editor

And....it won't work. error message and then total laptop lockup. Ugh. Probably a user error. Never modded before, like I said. Maybe my save is too wasted to work? I don't really care about losing anything from story mode. I just want my CAWS back. I would trade half the roster and the dlc just to have them back. Where should I go to get help with this? And Thanks in advance.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyas View Post
    I'm really new to all of this. This will be my first mod. What even brought me to wanting to learn how was a corrupt save from the stupid auto save trying to save while I was hitting the power button. Dumb mistake I know, but I will lose 70+ CAWs. Over 2 months of work. I have all my stuff backed up to a USB drive including my corrupt save. I'm glad I found this site. I have been searching the entire weekend for ANY way to save my CAWS. If I can't figure this out, I'm hoping someone here can help me. All I got from other message boards where "sorry dude, your screwed" or "can't talk about modding here". But anywho, glad to be here!:-)
    okay Im not a true expert but yes you did make a REALLY DUMB mistake.....never hit the power button during a save.

Im not sure if it can be fixed.....maybe someone who knows more about the savefiles than I can try and fix it, or maybe use this program:

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...E-2K16-Toolkit

and then rehash and resign your save using Horizon.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by nyscorpion View Post
    Laughing Clown u are doing an awesome job. I luv the added abilities bro. Keep in mind that as of now wwe 2k16 Is the last installment for X box 360. So every update breathes new life into this game. Thank u man.
    yeah it will be interesting to see if this is the final 360 game.....which will suck since the next gen version is a giant bug riddle mess, far worse than
    this version....that said I am okay with this being the last 360 one. I dont see them improving the 360 version much and I dont really feel like remaking
    CAWs which I've spent a lot of time on. this game on the 360 feels like its the best Yukes has made in years on this system. feels like a swan song

plus next gen doesnt have hacks and KG Paint tool logo injector is far better than next gen Yukes logo injector which truthfully Brienj Invented the logo
    injector. its quite sad really.....that and I absolutely hate the gender restrictions with a burning passion.....ruins CAW mode.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    Maybe if I can figure that out(Caw Injector)

Also I don't see any point in making a universe editor

maybe i'm wrong just let me know what you guys would want

in the universe editor because I just don't see it worth putting in the editor

now as for the other editors like Entrance Editor,Create A Title,Match Creator,Copier,Arena Editor?/Others
    CAW Injector....yes that tool in previous years is Godly.

unfortunately Brienj and his students have retired and didnt leave notes.

that said.....I know I PM'd you earlier....but the one thing that universe botches is statistics and it would be cool especially for remaking CAWs from
    years on end or just downloading wrestlers and being able to set them properly as 10 wrestlermania appearances and 5 titles, etc.

but other than that...entrance editor....5 pyros....easily the other best choice.

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Any chance for a moveset editor?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    Any chance for a moveset editor?
    Yes soon I will work on it as soon as i'm done with the other mods
    Downloads : 103 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5202 || Posts : 671 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts

I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Yes soon I will work on it as soon as i'm done with the other mods
    Nice! cant wait!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post
    okay Im not a true expert but yes you did make a REALLY DUMB mistake.....never hit the power button during a save.

Im not sure if it can be fixed.....maybe someone who knows more about the savefiles than I can try and fix it, or maybe use this program:

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...E-2K16-Toolkit

and then rehash and resign your save using Horizon.
    Ok, thanks. I got modio but I get an error message every time I try to upload my save file. I guess If all else fails, I can use the CAW injector in the future hopefully to at least save my caws for a new save file. I can wait if I have too. better than having to start all over again. I'm guessing that there isn't a way yet to put my caws into a new save file. I know there has been in previous years but as far as I know there hasn't been a way this year yet. I'm pretty convinced that my corrupted save is worthless and probably cannot be salvaged. I cannot even get it in the .con format. It remains a .dat file no matter what I do and trying to use it in the save editor, modio, Horizon or the Tool Kit has been fruitless. There is a chance that I'm missing something or doing it wrong since I have never modded anything before, but I have read and done what I believe was the correct way of trying to save it. Put memory stick in 360, put my save and caws on said stick, then try modding it on said programs but not luck. I thought about just starting a new save and hope that later on I can somehow put my caws back into the save at a later date if it can be done. I have never modded before now, like I said before. So it is possible that it's a user error. Not giving up though. I spent too much of my free time making all those CAW's and researching a way to save them to throw in the towel and give up. I look forward to all the stuff I will be able to change and play around with on the Editor once I get my CAW issue straightened out. Thanking everyone who has given me advice or tried to help me so far. I had joined 3 other message boards before I found this one and most people there either ignored me, never answered any of my questions or told me I was screwed. I have gotten more responses and advice here (and in a much shorter time) that I had in all the other forums combined. I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Kaeyas; 01-20-2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: update

Array
    Twitter: @

Maybe if I can figure that out(Caw Injector)

Also I don't see any point in making a universe editor

maybe i'm wrong just let me know what you guys would want

in the universe editor because I just don't see it worth putting in the editor

now as for the other editors like Entrance Editor,Create A Title,Match Creator,Copier,Arena Editor?/Others
    As far as universe editor I just want to be able to set a roster to multiple shows and set multiple rosters to one show.
    I remember hacker t had it in the 2k14 editor. But as far as going hard for a complete universe editor that's what I really wanna be able to do
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3894 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 25 || Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

~My universe mode is WCW ECW TNA & WWF