360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 2k16 corrupted Save - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: WWE 2k16 corrupted Save

If I can get it to open in the tool kit, It always gives me an error message....something about it not being a con file....yeah says its not even a wwe save file but that's probably because its corrupted. Another road block.

Guess my save was too far gone to get anything off it. Tool box won't accept it. looks like I am indeed S.O.L. Now that I have the editor, I can potentially do alot that I couldn't do before...but those 15 caws that where new to this year are gone...the rest will take me over a month...bah. Not ready to throw in the towel yet..but I'm close.

Developer

Array

That's because you are trying to open the extracted save data instead of the container...
    The file you are using is the file that's inside the container in the content tab.

Array

I've tried everything in the folder, either it isn't there, got erased during the corruption, or some other issue. Bottom line, it's trash. I can give it to anybody who thinks they can do anything with it. Anytime I click on content, it won't let me choose anything but the save data so either it's missing or got destroyed. Thanks to everyone who helped me but I think I'm just going to have to come to terms with starting over for the third time....which I may or may not do.

Developer

Array

If you are looking in the contents tab you are already wrong.
    My ToolKit opens the Xbox Container File, which is what you open when you are looking in the contents tab.

Array

I must have missed something when I put it onto the sandisk and saved it to my laptop. In any case, its not on there anymore so I guess it's gone. Guess I should have read more before I erased it from the sandisk and HD. Again, sorry for the confusion. I guess I just don't know what I'm doing. Was the first time i've ever even put anything on a memory card since my PS-2 days. Thanks for trying to help me.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyas View Post
    So would I need to start a new save first and then put them into the new save after I copy it to the memory card and move it to my laptop? Sorry for all the questions, I am new to all of this. I really appreciate the help. I know once I get all this figured out, I will end up being glad my save corrupted. If not for that, I would have never found/been introduced to the wonderful world of modding :-P

Tried importing my CAWS onto a new save after Rehashing them and the new save....no luck. Spent like 6 hours messing with it. nothing. Only thing that's coming up is my Custom logo's. I really thought I could get them back...wrong again. UGH. Then again, I could be missing something but it would seem that when save containing the CAWS gets corrupted, there is no way to bring the CAWs back. If that's the case, and I can't bring them back, there is a 99% chance that I am done with 2K16. Really sucks because I thought it was the best WWE 360 game there has been recently.
    Their is still hope to get all of your caws back just switch your profile ID in horizon to your current Profile ID all you have to do is make a new save from your 360
    then you open up horizon then you double click your save you've just made then copy your profile ID / other IDs then you import your cas files then the other files then
    just replace your profile ID's in the cas files then rehash an resign(Do this with every file that came with your save then it should work).
    Downloads : 103 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5197 || Posts : 671 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts

I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    Their is still hope to get all of your caws back just switch your profile ID in horizon to your current Profile ID all you have to do is make a new save from your 360
    then you open up horizon then you double click your save you've just made then copy your profile ID / other IDs then you import your cas files then the other files then
    just replace your profile ID's in the cas files then rehash an resign(Do this with every file that came with your save then it should work).
    So all I do is change the Profile, Device and Console I.D to the the I.D's from a new save on each CAW, then rehash and resign? I hope it works, I will update this post with my results...If I don't die from over joy first lol. So I don't need to use "dummy" CAW'S in the spaces my imported CAW's will go? Whether this works or not, you(TheLaughingClown) and Kill_Seth have been most helpful. I tried out several modding/WWE boards over the past week and a half to see if anyone could or would help me, and this one is the only one with people who have given me multiple things to try let alone even answered my posts. Regardless of what happens, I am going to stick around on this message board and deep six the others that just ignored my posts/questions. Once I get this figured out, I'm going to play around with the Save Editor and try to learn more about modding.

UPDATE: just looked at my newer save and my caw info side by side in Horizon and all the numbers are already the same...guess that means it won't work...or will it? Should they be re-copied and then rehashed/resigned again? Or is there no reason to try now that I have this new info? also, idk if this matters or not, but my gamer profile isn't showing up at the bottom. Just says unknown. Don't think that would really matter but thought I would mention that just in case. Also, I read somewhere that sometime's all the data (updates, patches, dlc) needs to be erased and redownloaded to the new save before it will see my CAW's. Could that be it? I haven't tried deleting the patches and what not yet.

UPDATE 2:I did the copy ID stuff last night on all files making them the same as the new save(even though they where already the same) then rehashed/resigned...still no luck. I have not tried erasing my patches, or downloads yet but I'm starting to think this is a lost cause. I think something crucial to making the system see my CAW's was lost or destroyed when my save corrupted. The corrupt save is complete garbage. only shows its 56 kb which is super tiny. Looks like I will be starting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll over again for the 3rd time. Still not going to erase my caws just yet. If there is anything else I can try, I will try it. Thanks yet again to everyone who has helped me.
    Last edited by Kaeyas; 01-24-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12