Resident Evil 4 HD and RE: Code Veronica X HD infect the US this September
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Resident Evil 4 HD and RE: Code Veronica X HD infect the US this September

Name:  re4324.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  35.6 KB
    Fresh news out of Comic-Con for zombie hunters and presidential-daughter-babysitting-simulator enthusiasts alike: the previously announced HD remakes of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X will be shambling and moaning onto US shores this September.

RE4HD lands on September 20, with Code Veronica X HD's charmingly incomprehensible plot following a week later on September 27. That's a few weeks after the far superior Japanese launch, not that we're bitter or anything. Both titles will be available at your local brick & mortar, through the PlayStation Network and as Xbox Live Games On Demand titles.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Resident Evil 4 HD and RE: Code Veronica X HD infect the US this September

yes cant wait to get these games, this will be awesome :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Yeah I'm deff getting this.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5929 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator

Array

wow so its not going to be a bundle for western countries? Thats a shame, Dunno what I want now, I have a hard copy of RE4 for PS2 but would like to see how it looks now whereas I never played Code Veronica, but heard it wasn't that good.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Array

How many times are they going to release this game?? Its an average RE game nothing more. I think Capcom should put their efforts into making a new RE game. I also think tbhat Capcom should go back to whaty RE is all about, 3D, Zombies and puzzles. 4 and 5 werent as good as the frist 3 or RE0.

VIP Member

Array

they are coming out with another one
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

MountaindewM

I agree I like the puzzles and the feeling for survival but I also like the way Resident Evil 5 played as well. 4 was really neat as well and it definately took the game in new places but for the most part 4 sorta kept the puzzles a bit and the exploring but 5 just had stages which worked for the series. Hard decision if you ask me on which I prefer more. I still remember Resident Evil 2 back on the PS One. Now that seemed like a survival game.