360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Software To Play Backup Ps2/ps3/xbox360
Register
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Software To Play Backup Ps2/ps3/xbox360

hi guys, i found this and its sound unbelievable stupid. i have never heard about it.
    is this crap even possible????

http://www.gamecopywizard.com/?hop=rammbhat

please read this and give some comments

Administrator

Array
    Well for one it's not an app to play (emulate) games for consoles it's supposedly for creating backups and second it's most definitely a scam. They claim it creates 1:1 images of the game discs but if you look into creating backups for console game discs; most methods require specific hardware and/or software to create a true 1:1 image.

Either way, I call an abundance of bullshit..
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array
    i though so, if this was true then hacking consoles were useless.

VIP Member

Array
    its a promotional package so their site can get ratings. or hits as it would be in the internet world.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Extorris
    Array
    Yeah i remember reading up about that, and literaly lol'd at it, What a piece of ****.

Xbox God

Array
    Game Copy Wizard is a better and easier way for you to completely backup any Video Games. Completely unlike anything our competitors are offering, it allows you to make quality backups of your games using a CD or DVD burner.

Have you ever been bothered that you cannot copy or backup video games ? You are in the right place! From now on you can copy your original discs and play the backups you have made with Game Copy wizard.
    I don't know it to be a scam so to speak,Becuz reading this didn't say anything about this software hacks your systems to play burned games,However this software (SO they say)Backups your games like imgburn lol.

But really still pointless lol when you can use imgburn and a dvd burner.so might it be a scam lol idk I'm tired;)
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero